SBI Card offers yet another interest saving option with 'Balance Transfer'. Transfer all your high-rate credit card balances to SBI Card and save now! Enjoy the best deals on SBI Credit Card Balance Transfer:-
Transfer now and enjoy the following benefits:-
-Save on high interest rates of other credit cards
-Enjoy low rates on SBI Card
-Simplify balances into one convenient payment by transferring all other card balances to SBI Card
-Convenience with Fast Balance Transfer
- Just 3 working days with Visa Credit Card Pay for all other Visa Cards
- Cheque delivery within 3 working days (for Metro locations) and 5 days (for all other locations) for all other cards except Visa.
First time User
1Click here to Register for SBI Card Website.
2.Enter your SBI Card details
3.Your One Time Password will be sent to you instantly on your registered e mail id and Mobile number
4.Log in with your card no and One Time Password.
5.Create your user id and change default password
5.Click on book Balance Transfer on the left hand menu navigation
6.Fill in the Balance Transfer details and submit
- Log On to SBI Card Online with your User Id and Password on the homepage
- Click on book Balance Transfer in the left hand menu navigation.
- Fill in the Balance Transfer details and submit
Click here to be redirected to the homepage
1. The "Low Interest Rate on Balance Transfer" offer from SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited ("SBICPSL") is open to all the residents of India holding a valid and current primary SBI Credit Card (" SBI Cardholders"), excluding delinquent and any other ineligible SBI credit cardholders determined as per the internal policy of SBICPSL.
2. Balance Transfer ("BT") amount ordered by the primary SBI Cardholder would be processed by SBICPSL subject to a minimum ordered amount of Rs 5,000 and a maximum ordered amount of 75% of the available credit limit assigned to the concerned primary SBI Card Account.
3. This facility can be availed by a Cardholder for different tenures at different interest rates and accompanying charges like processing fee etc. as may be set forth by SBICPSL from time to time. By booking a BT of a particular tenure through appropriate medium, a Cardholder expressly consents to meet all his obligations thereto.
4. It is clarified herein that for and on all subsequent purchases whether made in retail and/or cash and other outstanding balances, the applicable finance charge of up to 3.35% per month (depending on your card type) shall be levied and all such levying of applicable finance charge be made applicable from the date of purchase itself and shall accordingly cover all card holders who may have BT amount in their card account. Furthermore it is clarified that for and up to 50 days interest free period is not valid on any retail purchases or otherwise for those cardholders who may have a BT amount in their account.
5. In case the cardholder places a cancellation request within 45 days of the BT getting booked, then all fees and interest charged will be reversed. The charges will not be reversed once cheque issued to the cardholder has been cleared and resulted in a clear credit to the cardholder account. In case of a cancellation post 45 days the fees charged will not be reversible and all such fees shall stand forfeited by the Cardholders.
6. It is stipulated that BT processed through Visa Money Transfer cannot be reversed once the request has been processed or the amount has been credited to the other credit card issuing company by use of this facility. The cardholder using Visa Money Transfer facility accordingly confirms and agrees to this condition while opting for and choosing Visa Money Transfer facility for availing benefits under BT.
7. The BT facility is not applicable and specifically excludes all additional SBI Cardholders and this facility and all benefits accruing thereof is made open to only the Primary SBI Cardholders as detailed above.
8. BT request from a SBI Card account which has an overdue status or when the credit limit has been exceeded or is for an amount in excess of the outstanding balance on the other card will not be accepted by SBICPSL.
9. It is stipulated herein that for availing benefits under the BT offer and availing of this facility resulting in advance of ordered sums of money, SBI Cardholder shall remain liable to SBICPSL till such time that the SBI Credit Cardholder has not paid back all the ordered sums of money including all applicable interest and charges including any penal interest that may be imposed in accordance to terms of this offer and applicable regulations in this regard. All financial liabilities of the cardholder under BT for the offer period as per Plans detailed hereinabove shall be reflected in the monthly statement of accounts issued to the cardholder and shall be conclusive evidence of settling all liabilities of the cardholder for this Offer.
10. SBICPSL shall not be liable for any additional charges, overdue payments, interest or other related charges on such SBI Credit card accounts.
11. SBICPSL reserves sole and absolute right to refuse any BT requests at its discretion.
12. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to be part of the SBI Cardholder Agreement and are incorporated therein by reference.
13. All BT cheques will be payable at par at all branch locations of State Bank of India in India.
14. All BT cheques will be in favour of the other credit card company. The cheques will be sent directly to the customer as per the current address as per SBICPSL records. In the event of the cheque being undelivered at the customer's current address as per SBICPSL records, the cheque will be sent directly to the other credit card company.
15. The cardholder would generally receive the cheque within 3 working days (for Metro locations) or 5 working days (for all other locations) of the booking. This may, however, vary in case of unforeseen circumstances like bad weather conditions / flight delays / location or pin code being non-serviceable by the courier. Delays in delivery of the cheque may also occur in the event of customer has not updated his current address in the records of SBI Card or in circumstances where the customer is not available at his current address. SBI Card would not be held liable in the event of non-delivery of the instrument within the specified timeline for the foregoing set of reasons.
16. BT booked for Third Party will not be accepted and the liability for the same will lie solely with the primary cardholder.
17. In case of all such SBI Credit Card accounts availing of and being under Visa Money Transfer, the funds will be directly credited to the other credit card issuing company within 3 working days.
18. Visa Money Transfer facility from SBICPSL is currently available on all Visa Credit Cards Only.
19. SBICPSL will not be responsible and/or liable for any delay in clearance of the B T cheque by the other credit card company and the subsequent interest and/or penal charges.
20. SBICPSL will not be responsible for any outstation charges levied by the other credit card company towards clearance of the B T cheque.
21. During the Balance Transfer term, the balance transferred will also be included for computing the Minimum Amount Due (MAD or Minimum Amount Due is currently 5% of the total amount outstanding), as mentioned in credit card statement of SBICPSL Card made available to SBI Card account holder.
22. SBICPSL shall not be responsible for any actions, ,claims, demands, losses,damages,costs,charges and expenses, which the SBI cardholder may suffer or incur by availing this offer and accordingly SBICPSL stands indemnified by the SBI Credit Cardholders availing benefits under this Offer.
23. SBI Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer and such participation is totally voluntary and the offer is being made on a best effort basis.
24. SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change all or any of the rules and regulations applicable to the offer at any time to the SBI Cardholder.
25. All disputes and/or differences arising out of this Offer shall be settled by arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 governs such proceedings to be conducted in English at New Delhi. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Existence of a dispute or difference does not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
26. Government service tax shall be levied on all fees, interest charges, etc as applicable.
27. In case you have opted for the Auto Debit payment mode for the payment of total outstandings on your SBI Card, then, the Total Amount Due on your SBI Card including the Balance Transfer Amount and other charges applicable thereto will be debited from your bank account on the Due Date.