Manage your account on the go with the SBI Card Mobile App
SBI Card introduces Corporate Web Servicing – an online self-servicing tool to facilitate independent and efficient management of the SBI Corporate Card Program by the Corporate Card Program Manager (CCPM) for his/her organization.
The cutting-edge solution empowers the Corporate Card Program Managers (CCPM) with complete access to the administrative keys for easy management of day-to-day operations with a single login. The visibility of management information of the corporate card program enables central and individual account maintenance, eliminating the need to depend on our corporate servicing team for carrying out managerial tasks related to the corporate card.
View your Organisation’s Corporate Card Program details and conveniently perform tasks with the Corporate Web Servicing Tool:-
1. View details at Group/Entity Level:-
• Group View: Summary of the current outstanding balances; number of cards; sanctioned and available Credit/Cash limit at a Group level.
• Entity View: Summary of the Current outstanding balances; number of cards; Sanctioned and available Credit/Cash limit for each Entity mapped to the User ID as per the instructions of the Authorized Signatory.
2. Cardholder View: Access to complete details of unbilled transactions, transaction history, payment history and spending pattern of the Corporate cards issued under the respective entities.
3. Limit Management: Increase or decrease credit limit (inclusive of Dynamic Credit Limit) at card level from the available pool.
4. Carry out administrative tasks:
• Activate corporate card
• Report and deactivate lost/stolen Card on behalf of the cardholder
• Update Cardholder’s International Number
• Update Cardholder’s registered mobile number and email address
• View/download Individual Corporate Card Statement
• Request for a duplicate statement on behalf of the cardholder
• Track Service Requests
For enrolment to the program, please reach out to your Relationship Manager or write to our dedicated Corporate Servicing Team at email@example.com
If you are already a registered user, please Click Here