Your download or use of SBI Card App is subject to and conditional upon the terms of download or installation imposed by the operator of the store or shop where you download the SBI Card App from (the “Store Rules”). You must not:
- Use the SBI Card App on any mobile device that you do not own or control
- Attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the SBI Card App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Digital Platforms are the property of SBICPSL. Users are prohibited from using these for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the Digital Platforms without the written permission of SBICPSL
Except as expressly provided herein, SBICPSL does not grant any express or implied right to you under any form of Intellectual Property law to copy, reproduce, transfer, redistribute, enter into a database, display, modify any information, content, Material, service that is available from or through the SBI Card Digital Platforms
“You will be redirected to the website of third party. By clicking "Proceed" you hereby consent to SBI Card sharing your personal information with third party. Further, you authorize third party to contact you only for the limited purposes of providing details and assistance for said product irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service.
You are about to access a site, the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through it, is not warranted by SBICPSL and shall be solely be construed to be set forth by the third party. You acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
SBICPSL and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability for any deficiency in the services of the service provider whose site you are about to access. Neither SBICPSL nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and employees will be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of the service provider, failure or disruption of the site of the service provider, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials in accordance thereto SBICSPL and all its related parties described hereinabove stand indemnified from all proceedings or matters arising thereto.”
- SBI Card shall not be responsible for any failure on the part of the user to utilize the Service due to the user not being within the geographical range within which the Service is offered. If the user has reason to believe that the mobile phone number is / has been allotted to another person and / or there has been an unauthorized transaction in the credit card account and / or his mobile phone handset is lost, he / she shall immediately inform SBI Card of the same.
The user agrees that SBI Card shall not be liable if:
- the user has breached any of the terms and conditions, contained herein or
- the user has contributed to or the loss is a result of failure on part of the user to advise SBI Card within a reasonable time about unauthorized access of or erroneous transactions in the credit card account by use of the Service; or
- as a result of failure on part of the user to advise SBI Card of a change in or termination of the user's mobile phone numbers.
- there has been an unauthorized transaction in the credit card account as a result of any person having control or custody of telecommunications instrument (such as the mobile handset) so that such instrument may be used to give telecommunications instruction without authorization or any other issue/default/error/technological problem in the telecommunication instrument (such as the mobile handset) or duplication of mobile number / SIM of the Customer such as but not limited to SIM card cloning, virus in handset etc.
- SBI Card shall endeavor to provide the Service on a best effort basis and the user shall not hold SBI Card liable for nonavailability of the Service or nonperformance by service providers, if any, engaged by SBI Card or any loss or damage caused to the user as a result of use of the Service (including relying on the alerts for the user's commercial, investment or business purposes) for causes which are not attributable to SBI Card. SBI Card shall not be liable in any manner to the user in connection with the use of the Service.
- The user understands that the Services regarding the Digital Platforms may not be available due to any planned maintenance or any other technical issues. SBI Card on a best effort basis will try to keep users informed of any planned maintenance regarding the Digital Platforms, however, SBI Card will not be liable for any claim, loss, or damage that any user may face due to his / her inability to access the Digital Platforms due to any downtime of the Digital Platform caused due to any planned maintenance or technical issue.
- The user accepts that each alert regarding the use of Digital Platforms may contain certain credit card account information relating to the user. The user authorizes SBI Card to send its credit card account related information, though not specifically requested, if SBI Card deems that the same is relevant.
- SBI Card shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the personal or credit card account information being sent through the Digital Platforms. The user agrees that the access to the Digital Platforms shall be only through the instruments which are controlled and operated by the user and any transaction which originates from the same, whether initiated by the user or not, shall be deemed to have originated from the user.
- Under no circumstance, SBI Card shall be held liable if the Service regarding Digital Platforms are not available for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of SBI Card. SBI Card shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the user or by any other person. Illegal or improper use of the Service shall render the user liable for payment of financial charges as decided by SBI Card or will result in suspension of the Service for the user.
- SBI Card is in no way liable for any error or omission in the services provided by any cellular or any third party service provider (whether appointed by SBI Card in that behalf or not) to the user, which may affect the Service.
- The user agrees that SBI Card may hold and process his/her personal information concerning his credit card account/s on computer or otherwise in connection with the Service as well as for analysis, credit scoring and marketing. The user also agrees SBI Card may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to the participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with legal directive, for credit rating by recognized credit scoring agencies, and for fraud prevention.
- The user shall not interfere with or misuse in any manner whatsoever the Service and in the event of any damage due to improper or fraudulent use by the user, the user shall be liable for damages to SBI Card.
- The user is solely responsible for protecting his credit card PIN/ password or mobile phone number and any other password that may be issued by SBI Card for the use of the Service.
SBI Card will not be liable for:
- any unauthorized use of the user's credit card PIN, password or mobile phone number or for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous instructions given by use of the user's credit card PIN, password or mobile phone number.
- acting in good faith on any instructions received by SBI Card from or on behalf of the user in relation to the Service.
- error, default, delay or inability of SBI Card to act on all or any of the instructions given by the user.
- loss of any information/instructions in transmission.
- In the event of an information security breach, SBICPSL shall be prepared to demonstrate and report, as required by the regulatory agency created under the applicable law, that it has taken all measures and has implemented security control measures in accordance with the documented information security policies and applicable regulations and legislations.
- In the event of any processing errors, there are various channels through which a customer can lodge his/her grievance – in person by visiting SBI Card office/branch, by telephone, through website/Mobile app/chatbot or by mail/post or by email. If a complaint received via any of the above-mentioned channels is not resolved within the prescribed time frame or he/she is not satisfied with the resolution offered, he/she can approach Nodal officer appointed by SBI Card through email/ letter and if still not satisfied by the response he can approach Banking Ombudsman with his/her complaint or resort to other legal avenues for grievance redressal. Once a complaint has been registered / received by SBI Card, appropriate measures for resolution of the grievances are taken by the business. For more details, please refer to the SBI Card Grievance redressal policy.
SBICPSL may use your personal information for the purpose of, among other things, analysis and for creation of data, customer verification, provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, marketing or promotion of our financial services or related products or that of our associates and affiliates; credit scoring, enforcement of your obligations, any other purpose that will help us in providing you with optimal and high quality services.
The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SBI Card and/or its affiliates, against any loss incurred by the user due to failure to provide the services offered or any delay in providing the services due to any technical or other reason (including but not limited to failure or discrepancy in the network of the cellular or internet service provider etc.).
The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, SBI Card and/or its affiliates from any losses occurring as a result of the:
- The user permitting any third parties to use the Service.
- The user permitting any other person to have access to his/ her mobile phone or any other device through which the Service is being availed by the user or as a consequence of leaving the mobile phone or any such other device through which the services are availed as unattended or loss of such device.
SBICPSL may change or update its Mobile App and its features from time to time. You may be required to download and reinstall a new version of the App if changes and updates are made.
For the purposes of delivery of the credit card securely, the Cardholder is required to present one of the governments approved KYC document at the time of the card delivery. The authorized representative of SBICPSL delivering the credit card will record the last 4 digits of the KYC document presented for any future reference.
- The User may request for termination of the Service at any time by giving a written notice of at least 30 days to SBI Card. The User will continue to be responsible for any transactions that may have been affected through the Digital Platforms prior to such cancellation of the Service.
- SBI Card may, at its discretion, withdraw temporarily or terminate any of the Service of Digital Platforms, either wholly or in part, at any time without giving prior notice to the user. SBI Card may, without prior notice, suspend the Service at any time during which any maintenance work or repair is required to be carried out or in case of any emergency or for security reasons, which require the suspension of the Service. SBI Card shall endeavor to give a reasonable notice for withdrawal or termination of the Service.
- The closure of all Credit card account of the User will automatically terminate the Service/s. SBI Card may suspend or terminate Service without prior notice if user has breached these Terms and Conditions or SBI Card learns of the death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the user.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the physical security of your Device and the confidentiality of your Device lock, finger prints, SBI Card online account credentials across Digital platforms, your Eligible Card credentials, or any other personal and payment information on or for your Device. You should keep your Device and these credentials secure in the same manner as you would keep secure your credit cards, and other personal identification numbers and passwords.
We value the safety of your information and hereby provide you with simple safety tips and measures to stay safe online.
- Safeguard your Mobile devices, tablets and laptops and keep them under your personal control at all times
- DO NOT allow anyone else to use or log on to your SBI Card App
- Only store the fingerprint or biometric credentials of very trusted individuals in your devices
- DO NOT log in to your SBI Card account from a cybercafé, public laptop or open wi-fi network
- DO NOT choose obvious numbers as Device Passcode (such as date of birth, telephone number, number with same digits or other that can be easily guessed or identified by shoulder surfing)
- DO NOT share your Device Passcode/ password with anyone or write down or keep your Device Passcode/ password close to your Devices
- DO NOT install or launch SBI Card App in a smartphone or other device with any pirated, hacked, fake or unauthorized application or where the software lockdown has been overridden (such as a "jailbroken" or "rooted" smartphone or device)
- Change the Device Passcode and laptop/tablet passwords regularly and use alphanumeric codes
- Make sure your computer / devices are up to date with the latest version of the operating system and browsers.
- Ensure your computer has the latest version of the anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall software. Update the software as and when required to protect your computer against viruses and Malware.
- Do not select the “Auto save” option on your browsers for storing your username and password when you login on the SBI CARD digital platforms.
- While using a shared computer, always clear your browser’s cache and history after every session so that your any personal information captured is removed.
- Use an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- Perform a full scan of your computer at least once a week.
- Installing a personal firewall is important to prevent any unauthorized access to your computer, particularly if the computer is linked to a broadband connection or cable modems.
- Set a PIN or pattern lock to avoid access to your phone by anyone else in the event of your phone being lost, stolen, or simply left unattended.
- Ensure that you download the SBICARD Mobile app from a trusted source such as the Appstore on the iPhone or Playstore for Android. Always update SBICARD Mobile App from secured source, keep updating from time to time to the latest version of the App. You can also use the following link to download the application: https://www.sbicard.com/mobile-app
- Ensure that you backup your data regularly or synchronize it with your personal computer to safeguard your sensitive information.
- Make sure to update your smartphone to the latest OS version.
- Be vigilant while entering confidential information (e.g.: password) to avoid shoulder surfing
- Sign up for e-statements to ensure that no one else gets your account statement but you.
- Keep your password confidential and change your password often to secure your account.
- Review your account information - Ensure that you login to SBICARD regularly to monitor your transactions. If you notice anything suspicious or any changes/transactions not made by you, report immediately on our customer care online.
- Ensure that you always log off from your account after every session.
- Set an alphanumeric password which cannot be easily guessed to keep your account safe.
- Set up Account alerts like SMS and email to know about your account activity.
We will not be responsible to you for any loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to data, business interruption, property damage or any other commercial damages or any loss arising from a cause beyond our reasonable control, whether direct or indirect losses.
*Currently this feature is available on VISA and MasterCard networks only.
To use Scan to Pay:
- ‘Scan to Pay’ can be selected from pre-login or post login section of SBI Card app.
- Scan Bharat QR code or enter Merchant ID manually
- In case of multiple cards, select the desired card and click on PAY
- Payment will be made post authentication of One Time Password
- You may store a digital version of your Credit Card (i.e. Mobile Credit Card) in the SBI card App for ‘SBI Card Pay’ feature on your Eligible Android Device only if your SBI Credit Card is of a type and/or card scheme designated by us from time to time and is in good standing.
- The SBI Card App’s ‘SBI Card Pay’ feature allows the user to register on certain types of SBI Credit Cards which will be defined from time-to-time.
- Please take appropriate security measures including the following to avoid any risk which may arise from or in connection with your mobile credit card. We are not liable for any such loss.