Manage your account on the go with the SBI Card Mobile App
In our constant endeavor to serve our corporate customers better, we at SBI Card have upgraded the entire process from corporate card application to card delivery by transforming it into a digital, quicker and environment friendly process.
Each process is carefully designed to fulfill different aspiration and needs of our customers, be it triggering application to employees by Corporate Card Program Manager, applying for a corporate card online by your employees, undertaking KYC of the applicant, remotely signing the application or instant delivery of card number for online usage.
For an ease in application initiation process, an e-application functionality has been provided. Post initiation started by Corporate Card Program Manager, the application has to be thereafter filled in digitally by the employee/applicant on a web link
Key steps to be followed are mentioned below:
• Step 1 : Corporate Program Manager initiates an online link for the employee/applicant by filling some basic employee details. Bulk links can also be triggered through a file upload option
• Step 2: Employee authenticates the link through an OTP and completes the e-application digitally
• Step 3: SBI Card reviews the application and supporting documents and makes decisions on the same and relevant communication is sent to the applicant Both Program Managers and employees can track the application submitted through a track application link.
Digital KYC Process:
Corporate employee/applicants can opt for multiple ways to submit their KYC documents:
• Upload during E-application Process: Applicants can upload their photograph and KYC documents while completing their e-application process
• C-KYC: CKYC is a process where the employees/applicant KYC document is retrieved from CERSAI. Applicant can provide their C-KYC no. during application filling or incase their documents are already available with CERSAI, same will be retrieved basis applicants details by SBI Card. CERSAI is a centralised repository of KYC documents of customers submitted by all banks and financial institutions.
• Video KYC: In case employee/applicant does not have a C-KYC no. or does not want to upload or send their KYC documents, the employee/applicant can send an e-mail to designated application Team for initiating Video KYC and further an appointment is taken as per the convenience of applicant who is then further guided through the process for fulfillment of KYC over a video call.
E-Card is a digital alternative to physical card which can be used for making online transactions till the time physical card reaches the Cardholder. It is secure and compliant with all necessary online transaction’s regulations and provides easy and seamless access to all the benefits and propositions of a physical card.
For any further query, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may reach out to your relationship manager.