A Leading Issuer of Credit Cards in India
SBI Cards is a joint venture between State Bank of India, the country's oldest and largest bank, and GE Capital to offer Indian consumers access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services.
The partnership is operated through 2 joint-venture companies - SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., which focuses on the marketing and distribution of SBI Cards and GE Capital Business Processes Management Services Pvt. Ltd., which handles the technology and processing needs of SBI Cards.
With a current customer base of over 2.7 million, SBI Cards operates through a footprint of 63 cities in India (not including the reach of their remittances, delivery and collections infrastructure).
Our Brand Promise - Make Life Simple
The SBI Card Brand is based on the value proposition of 'Make Life Simple'. The proposition stands testimony to SBI Cards’ continuous efforts of simplifying the lives of their customers, employees and other important stakeholders which impact business in multiple ways. SBI Cards’ innovative products and services along with their responsible corporate citizenship practices form the framework of delivering on this promise, time and again.
Making Life Simple for Customers
Customer centricity is core to SBI Cards’ scale of operations. Many pro-customer initiatives support this belief. SBI Cards is among the players with the lowest customer complaints received from the Banking Ombudsman, bearing testimony to their continuous efforts to 'Make Life Simple' for their customers.
Some of the important benefits that SBI Cards offers its cardholders -
1. A wide range of credit cards catering to the needs of diverse customer segments. This includes Premium cards, Travel and Shopping cards, Classic cards, Exclusive co-branded cards as well as Corporate cards.
2. 14 payment options - The only Company in India to offer 14 different modes of payment to SBI Cardholders. This includes SBI Account holders who can direct their remittances through Onlinesbi.com; National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Over The Counter (OTC) (at SBI Branches)
3. One of the first few companies to have migrated to the Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) platform. SBI Cards uses this cutting-edge technology for its wide spectrum of Credit Cards.
4. Comprehensive real-time SMS alerts system with more than 60 types of useful and critical alerts for cardholders
5. sbicard.com allows cardholders to discover the power of convenience & manage their SBI Card account 24*7
6. A cutting-edge IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, which is truly customer-friendly and has a host of services for the customers
7. The SMS channel for grievance redressal wherein cardholders can simply SMS the word "Problem" to < 9212500888> and get their concerns addressed.
8. Simply SMS-Get your account information, instantly, with just an SMS.
9. The SBI Corporate Card Program empowers employees with global acceptance and attractive usage benefits to meet their corporate expenses.
10. The brand SBI Card is also highly active on Twitter & Facebook, the Social Media Channel thus enabling a 360 degree approach to reach out to customers & in turn giving them various ways to contact us.
An Extensive Products Basket
SBI Cards offers a wide range of credit cards catering to the needs of diverse customer segments.
|SBI Signature Card||
One Signature Many Privileges with the New SBI Signature Card. SBI Signature cardholders experience unmatched privileges & offers customized for their lifestyle. The SBI Signature Cardholders get 2 free movie tickets every month, earn Bonus Reward Points at various Spend Milestones, 5X Rewards Points on Dining, International spends, Departmental & Grocery Stores. Also, the Reward Points on this Card are Cash Points wherein these can be redeemed against the outstanding. The list of other features and privileges for the SBI Signature Card are truly matchless.
|SBI Platinum Card||
The SBI Platinum Card comes with the promise of True Travel, True Lifestyle, True Simplicity and True Value. SBI Platinum Cardholders are welcomed with a Super Store Gift Voucher on joining, spend bonus as they achieve various Spend Milestones, 5X Rewards Points on Dining, International spends, Departmental & Grocery Stores. Also, the Reward Points on this Card are Cash Points wherein these can be redeemed against the outstanding.
|SBI Gold & More Card||
The SBI Gold & More Card brings unmatched value to our cardholders. This Card is meant for the Smart Shopper and provides 2.5% Value back on all Grocery & Departmental Store spends along with Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps.
|SBI Advantage Plus Card||
This Card is a first-of-its-kind in the industry, which provides consumers without a financial / credit history, the opportunity to own a credit card. Also, it helps them develop a habit of savings and create wealth for self.
|Co-Branded Credit Cards|
|AI SBI Card||
The new Air India SBI Credit Card provides best-in-class travel experiences and benefits to business and leisure travelers along with amazing exclusive rewards.
The Air India SBI Signature Card comes with a joining gift of 20,000 Reward points. In addition to the joining gift, the new Air India SBI Signature Card offers 4 Reward points for retail spends of every Rs. 100 and 20 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on the Air India website and booking offices for purchase of air tickets. This card has been designed to ensure that travelers are able to benefit from the destination network offered by Air India and exceptional services offered by SBI Card.
|SBI Railway Card||
The SBI Railway Card is the only loyalty-cum-credit travel card in association with the IRCTC, one of Asia's largest e-commerce travel portal. The cardholder's get up to 10% value back on railway bookings and also get offers on retail spends. The redemption option is very convenient, as the Cardholder can redeem points online against free tickets booked on the IRCTC website.
|SBI SpiceJet Card||
SpiceJet is India's most preferred budget airline. The SBI SpiceJet Card is the only Credit Card programme with a low cost carrier, offering instant cash backs to customers along with a host of never before benefits on economy airlines.
Tata Cards combine the convenience of a powerful Credit Card with a rewarding membership to the Empower program. The Credit Card allows customers to earn points and the Empower program, India's first multi-brand loyalty program, offers them the advantage of redeeming these points across several loyalty partners. such as Croma, Taj, Ginger, Titan, Star Bazaar, Tata Motors etc. The Card offers up to 5% value back at major Tata outlets with hassle-free instant redemption at point of sale.
|SBI Maruti Card||
The SBI Maruti Card, is a loyalty-cum-credit card programme, offering cardholders 4% value back on all spends at Maruti and a host of other benefits on the Maruti network. The cardholders can redeem all points instantly at Maruti Dealerships for car servicing, repair and purchase of accessories.
SBI Cards has co-brands partnerships with major banks like Oriental Bank of Commerce, Karur Vyasaya Bank & Bank of Maharashtra. The bank partnerships provide access to relevant customers across all locations. The Cards extend both in secured and un-secured formats offering both Platinum and Gold variants.