- 12th Mar 2021 – 26th Mar 2021
- 10% Instant discount on dining at restaurants & using Zomato Pay option at restaurant
- Minimum transaction amount: Rs 2500
- Maximum discount: Rs 300 per card
- Offer valid for Zomato Pro members only
- Use code SBIZOM on payment page while paying for the dining order
- Offer is not valid on online food ordering at Zomato app/website
- Offer valid only once per card during offer term
Steps to avail this offer
- Visit a Zomato Pro restaurant from the list available on Zomato mobile app / website www.zomato.com
- Place your order & enjoy your meal at the restaurant . Ask the restaurant for the invoice post the meal
- Make the payment through the Zomato Pay feature enabled on the app for the restaurant
- Enter the Promo code: SBIZOM at the time of making the payment to avail the discount
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
- This Marketing Program (“Program”) is offered by SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Zomato Private Limited (“Zomato”). It is open to all legal residents of India holding a valid and current SBI/Tata Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Zomato.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is 12th March 2021 – 26th March 2021 (both days including) unless extended by SBICPSL and Zomato by mutual consent in writing for a further period “additional term”.
- All SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card & Paytm SBI Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program, cardholder can avail:
- 10% Instant Discount
- Minimum Transaction Amount: INR 2500
- Maximum Discount: INR 300 per card
- Offer valid once per card during the offer period
- Offer can be availed on Zomato Platform i.e. at www. Zomato.com, m. Zomato.com or Zomato Mobile App
- Offer valid only for Zomato Pro members
- Offer is valid on offline dining while using the Zomato Pay feature on the Zomato platform
- Cardholder needs to enter Promo Code : SBIZOM while making the payment to avail the discount
- In case of full cancellation/return of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this program. If you cancel a part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis eligibility.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Cardholders & Paytm SBI Card and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBI and their Clients. The terms of the above Program shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 20.04.2021. Post such date, SBICPSL & Zomato will not entertain any correspondence or communication in any manner whatsoever regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any direct liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Zomato.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in this communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Zomato and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- SBICPSL shall adhere, cater and ensure on best effort basis to perform the agreed terms and conditions of the program.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Zomato.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Zomato on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Zomato and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card subject to intimation to Zomato of such disqualification.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and Zomato reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI/Tata credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer between SBICPSL and Cardholder shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL Zomato for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendment thereof. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL or Zomato or any of its affiliates.
- SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.