Flat Rs.13,000 cashback on Google Pixel & Pixel XL
04 – 31 May’17
Steps to avail this offer
Shop for Google Pixel mobile products and pay with SBI Credit Card.
For store list click here
*The transaction has to be done at PineLabs POS terminals to be eligible for discount
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
This marketing program (Program) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with PineLabs Pvt Ltd. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
Flat Rs.13,000 Cashback on Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.
- Valid only at select stores on EMI and Non EMI transactions done on Pinelabs swipe machine.
- The Offer is valid from May 04, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to May 31, 2017 (23:59 Hours), (Offer Period).
- Offer is valid only on 1 transactions per card for offer period
Detailed Terms & Conditions:
- The Validity of the Program (Term) is from May 04, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to May 31, 2017 (23:59 Hours)), unless extended by SBICPSL and Google by mutual consent in writing
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no due payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- The Cashback under the offer for eligible transactions will be posted 90 days from offer end date.
- The above-mentioned cashback under “Offer” will be over and above the additional cashback that may be given by Google on POS EMI Transactions on Pinelabs terminals. Eg. : If for 12 month EMI trxn, Google is bearing 7.19% cashback, then the total Cashback customer could be eligible for will be = 7.19% (7.19% discount will reflect upfront in charge-slip and will be posted upfront at the time of Emi conversion) + the FLAT cashback amount (posting of this will be done 90 days from offer end date).
- For Non-EMI transactions the cashback will be posted 90 days from offer end date.
- Offers valid only on transactions under 'Brand EMI' at Pinelabs enabled PoS terminals and applicable as stated in the charge slip.
- Cardholders are requested to retain the charge slip for 180 days post program period
- 14% Rate of Interest applicable on Monthly reducing Balance for 3,6,9 & 12 month tenure and for 18 month, 15% Rate of Interest applicable on Monthly reducing Balance.
- No cashback will be posted in case of partial/full refund.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained till 31 May, 2017 & queries regarding the cash back will be entertained till 31 Aug, 2017. Post such date, SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme or cash back from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Offer is subject to availability of products and available at the sole discretion of Google
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Google and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by participating outlet.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL / Google reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
- The above terms & conditions are in addition to the credit card terms & conditions, MITC and Convert2EMI terms and conditions of SBI Card