13th June – 30th June 2020
- Flat Cashback: Rs. 300
- Minimum Transaction Amount: Rs. 6000
- Maximum Cashback: Rs. 300 per card account
- Applicable on maintenance fee payments only
- Applicable on:
Steps to avail this offer
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
- This Marketing Program (“Program”) is offered by SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“NoBroker”). It is open to all legal residents of India holding a valid and current SBI/Tata Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or NoBroker.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 13th June 2020 (00:00 hrs) expiring on 30th June 2020 (23:59 hrs),(both days including) unless extended by SBICPSL and NoBroker by mutual consent in writing for a further period “additional term”.
- All SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program, cardholder can avail:
- Flat Rs. 300 Cashback on Maintenance Fee payments
- Minimum Transaction Amount: INR 6000. Maximum Cashback: INR 300 per card account during the term only.
- Offer is applicable at the following platforms:
- A cardholder can avail this offer only once across all platforms listed in point 4c. above
- Offer is applicable on maintenance fee payments only
- Offer is not applicable on rent payments
- Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted on 31st August 2020
- In case of full cancellation/return of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this program. If you cancel a part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis eligibility.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Cardholders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBI and their Clients. The terms of the above Program shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 30th September 2020. Post such date, SBICPSL & NoBroker will not entertain any correspondence or communication in any manner whatsoever regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any direct liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to NoBroker.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in this communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of NoBroker and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- SBICPSL shall adhere, cater and ensure on best effort basis to perform the agreed terms and conditions of the program.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by NoBroker.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by NoBroker on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of NoBroker and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card subject to intimation to NoBroker of such disqualification.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and NoBroker reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI/Tata credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer between SBICPSL and Cardholder shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendment thereof. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL or NoBroker or any of its affiliates.
- SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.