Get 10% Cashback on contactless transactions
Min. trxn: Rs 300
Max. Cashback: Rs 200 per card account
Offer valid only on Contactless transactions(without pin) through Visa Credit card
5th Apr – 19th May’2019
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
- This Marketing Program (“Program”) is offered by SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Visa (“Visa”). It is open to all legal residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Visa.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 5th Apr’2019 expiring on 19th May’2019 unless extended by SBICPSL and Visa by mutual consent
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program, cardholder can avail:
- 10% Cashback on all Visa Contactless transactions
- Minimum Contactless Transaction: INR 300. Maximum Cashback: INR 200 per card account during the term only.
- Offer valid only on contactless transactions (without pin) done upto Rs 2000
- Offer shall be applicable on contactless transactions made through Visa SBI Credit card
- Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted by 19.07.2019
- In case of full cancellation/return of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this program. If you cancel a part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis eligibility.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI Corporate Credit Cardholders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBI and their Clients. The terms of the above Program shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 15.08.2019. Post such date, SBICPSL & Visa will not entertain any correspondence or communication in any manner whatsoever regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any direct liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Visa.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants of Visa and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- SBICPSL shall adhere, cater and ensure on best effort basis to perform the agreed terms and conditions of the program.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Visa.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Visa on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Visa and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card subject to intimation to Visa of such disqualification.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and Visa reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed mutually by SBICPSL and Visa for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL or Visa or any of its affiliates.