SBI Card introduces CPP (Card Protection Plan), India's first comprehensive card protection service for use in the event of card loss, theft and related fraud. This product is designed to help you safe-guard all your Credit, Debit and ATM Cards with CPP.
No matter where you are, make One Free Call to CPP's 24 Hour Helpline to report loss of cards. CPP will notify all your Issuers and ask them to cancel the Cards you reported as lost.
You would not need to call them individually. The one free call helpline numbers are mentioned below:
CPP's 24-hour helpline is 6000-4000
Emergency Toll Free no 1800-419-4000
Emergency International no. is 91 921244-4000
Emergency Hotel & Travel Assistance
If you suffer a card loss while you are travelling,
· CPP will facilitate payment of your hotel bills through its authorized dealers.
· If you lose your travel tickets along with your cards, CPP will facilitate replacement travel tickets, so that you can return home.
· CPP will also provide an emergency cash advance* (within India only) to help you overcome the inconvenience of having lost your cash along with your cards
Your Card Protection membership makes your card a secured credit card and it also protects you from fraudulent spends on your lost cards. This protection begins 7 days prior to the loss report and extends to any period after it.
Lost PAN card replacement service
Should you lose your PAN card, CPP will help its customers to obtain a replacement free of cost.
Lost mobile phone reporting service - SIM blocking
CPP will help you with the notifications that you need to make to block your SIM card, if your mobile phone is lost
Foreign language interpreter assistance (For Platinum customers only)
In case of an emergency while travelling abroad, when you call the helpline, you will get access to a foreign language interpreter who will help you out over the phone to help you in find a solution to your problem.
To know more... or... to choose from Classic/Premium/Platinum plan... sms 'SBICPP' to '56767'
* Available to customers opting for Premium plan and Platinum plan
Hospitalization is expensive!
Hospitalization is expensive! In addition to hospital bills and medicines, incidental expenses like special diet, commuting to the hospital and back, hospital stay with the patient become an additional burden on the family's financial resources. Hospital Cash provides you with the solution for this extra financial burden during hospitalization. This product provides the insured with a daily cash benefit for each 24 hours spent in the hospital.
This coverage is specially designed by Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited for SBI cardholders. Persons between age group of 1 year to 70 years (at the commencement date of the Policy) can avail this policy. SBI cardholder can avail the policy for self, spouse, children, parents (upto 70 years) and extended family.
Hospital Cash is NOT a substitute for Health Insurance, but a supplement cover to help you and your family members in the event of hospitalization.
Key Benefits & special offers
- Daily cash benefit of up to Rs. 3000 for upto 180 days.
- Hospital Cash benefit can be claimed along with medical insurance: Enjoy the double benefit and get more coverage.
- Income Tax benefit under Sec 80D of the IT act (For self, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents)
- Family Discount: 10% discount on premium if 3 or more people are covered
- No claim bonus: 5% no claim bonus for each claim-free year upto 5 years.
- Instant coverage and No documentation required
- The duly filled claim form along with the following documents to be forwarded in case of claim:
Photo copy of bills, receipts and discharge certificate / card from the Hospital
Photocopy of FIR in case of an accident
Complete set of Hospital / Medical records if specifically sought by us
Please refer to Policy conditions for exact details.
- Any registered hospital within India covered: No more searching of network hospital list.
Note : You may opt out of the policy without any charge within 30 days from the date of debit of premium on your SBI credit card.
Sometimes even a small accident or mishap can throw your financials out of gear. Get insured with your credit card insurance offer and be prepared for those trying times.
Accident Shield Insurance is a worldwide, personal Accident Cover that is specially designed to protect you from the following unforeseen events - Death, Total permanent Disability and partial Disability. Get covered up to Rs. 20 Lac under this comprehensive policy that will help your family meet its financial commitments in the hour of need.
This Insurance cover has been specially designed by Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited and can be availed by SBI Cardholder, spouse, children and parents. This coverage is available for the age band between 1 to 70 years.
Key Credit Card Insurance Benefits
-Premium as low as Rs 4.66 per day
-No Medical Examination
-Simple and Easy Claim Process
-No Claim Bonus of 5% each year for upto 10 claim free years
-Monthly Recovery Benefit of Rs 20,000 for one year in case of total permanent disability
-Option to pay the premium in 6 or 12 monthly installments at 14% annual ROI and Processing fees of 2% (minumum Rs 149 and upto Rs 500).
Sum Insured Rs 20,00,000
Premium (Per member) Rs 1,732*
* Includes 12.36% Service Tax
* You may opt out of the policy without any charge within 30 days from the date of debit of premium on your SBI credit card.
Permanent Total Disability (Loss of two eyes / limbs)
Loss of one eye or one limb
Monthly recovery Benefit ( Unique offer)
Medisafe is a comprehensive Health Care Insurance package specially designed to offer complete protection to the insured and his family.
This Coverage is specially designed by Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited for SBI cardholders, and available for the age band between 91 days to 60 Years. You can avail this cover age for yourself, spouse, children, parents and also your extended family from all health worries.
With Medisafe, you will also have access to value added services like cashless treatment at over 2900 hospitals in India across 166 cities, and 24-hour helpline. This health care plan has been designed to ensure that you and your family get the best medical treatment at any time when you need it.
- Cashless Facility: Provides you convenient treatment without any worries about hospital bills at 2900 networked hospitals in 166 cities
- No Claim Bonus: 5% no claim bonus for each claim-free year upto 10 years
- Tax Savings: Get 100% deduction under Section 80D (Self, Spouse and dependant children)
- Auto Renewal: Facility available to ensure continuity benefits till 80 years of age.
- Family Discount: Get a Family Discount of 25% on the Premium if 3 or more people apply
- Flexipay : Option to pay the premium in 6 or 12 emi’s at 14% annual ROI and processing fees of 2% (Minimum Rs 149 and upto Rs 500).
Can you arrange Rs. 1 lakh for a medical emergency at a short notice?
Are your Stocks or Real Estate investments liquid enough?
Are you ready to divert your savings towards hospitalisation expenditure?
If your Answer is “No”,
Leave all your worries with Family Health Floater Policy - A Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
Family Health Floater is a comprehensive insurance for you and your entire family (spouse, dependent children and dependent parents). The Plan covers the expenses incurred towards inpatient hospitalization for more than 24 hours*. The members enrolled under this plan should be aged between 18 years and 65 years and dependent children should be between 91 days and 21 years.
Cover your whole family under a single premium with a common sum insured and remain worry-free.
• One sum insured covering all family members
• Life long renewal.
• No medical examination required for enrollment of persons up to completed age of 60 years
• Cash less hospitalization through more than 3000 network hospitals in India
• Covers 30 days pre-hospitalization and 60 days post-hospitalization expenses
• Cumulative bonus - sum insured under the policy shall be progressively increased by 5% for every claim free year of insurance, subject to a maximum of 50%
• Coverage of pre-existing diseases after 48 months of continuous coverage
• Save tax - Income tax benefit on premium paid under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act 1961.
• Hassle free claim settlement.
• Due to advancements in medical technology in the future, procedures that require only day care and not a minimum 24 hours of hospitalization will also be covered by the Policy.
• Master health checkup – On submission of valid health checkup bill, reimbursement up to Rs.1500/- per insured person towards cost of master health checkup after every four consecutive claim free years of policy.
*Terms and conditions apply