Online banking solutions have made life a lot simpler. This feature empowers you to conduct all your financial transactions from the convenience of your home. This facility allows you to make payments towards your SBI Card dues via direct debit from your SBI Account.
How to make payment using online SBI?
Steps to register your credit card on the OnlineSBI website:-
1. By clicking on the link www.onlinesbi.com you will be redirected to the official website of State Bank of India.
2. Enter your net banking authentication details.
3. Enter your user ID and password.
4. Click on the Bill Payments link and then go to Manage Biller section on the left side of the page
5. Select on Add option in the Manage Biller Section
6. Select All India Billers option and select "SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt Ltd" option under Biller Name
7. Click on Go and register your biller details by entering your name and credit card number
8. Click on submit and approve your biller details by entering high security password received via SMS on your mobile
9. Credit card is successfully registered on the website
Steps to make payment after registration:-
1. Click on View/Pay Bills section to initiate a payment
2. Select Without Bills option under Pay Bills section
3. Select SBI Cards as a Biller and click on Pay
4. Select the SBI account number from which payment is to be made
5. Enter amount of the payment to be made
6. Click on Pay Now option
7. Click submit to confirm and press continue and confirm the payment details
8. Your payment is done successfully
9. Kindly note your reference number for future enquiries
10. Payment will reflect within 3 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.