Pay your SBI Card dues through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer).
To avail this service visit your bank's net banking & add SBI Card as a beneficiary under third party transfer.
Benefits of NEFT
Convenient Payment option- You can use any bank account that offers NEFT facility to pay your SBI Card bill online.
How to make payment-using NEFT?
- Visit your bank's net banking & add SBI Card as a beneficiary under third party transfer.
- Add IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment.
- Please enter your 16 digit SBI Card number in place of Account number on the banking page
- Fill Bank name - SBI CREDIT CARD - NEFT and Bank Address -PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI
- After completing the registration make your SBI Card payment through this payment mode.
* Payment will reflect within 1 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.