Sbi credit card
Cards For You
Corporate Cards
Paynet- Pay Online
Track Application
Forms Central
Contact Us
Username:
Password:
 
To use Virtual keyboard click here.
 
Secure Sign in
SBI Group Companies

SBI Group

Click on expand to expand and on minimise to minimise the details.

  • SBI General Insurance

    SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%. SBI General is a technology driven company with state-of-the-art IT systems. It is envisaged to be a multi-product, multi-segment and multi-channel company.

    Click Here to Know More

  • SBI Life Insurance

    SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores.
     

    Click Here to Know More

  • SBI AMC

    With over 24 years of rich experience in fund management, SBI Funds Management Pvt. Ltd. brings forward  expertise by consistently delivering value to the investors. It has a strong and proud lineage that traces back to the State Bank of India (SBI) - India's largest bank. It is a Joint Venture between SBI and AMUNDI (France), one of the world's leading fund management companies, with approximately Euro 688 billion of assets under management.

    Click Here to Know More

  • SBI Capital

    SBI CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED (SBICAPS) is India's leading investment bank and project advisor, assisting domestic companies fund-mobilisation efforts for last many years. It began operations in August 1986 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India, which is the largest commercial bank in India. In January 1997, fresh equity shares were issued to Asian Development Bank (ADB) and ADB held 13.84% stake in the equity of SBICAPS. The ADB’s stake has been purchased by State Bank of India in March 2010. SBICAPS is again a ‘wholly owned subsidiary’ of State Bank of India.


    Click Here to Know More

  • SBI Global Factors

    SBI Global Factors Limited (SBIGFL) is the only provider of international factoring, import factoring, domestic factoring and forfaiting services under one roof in India. It has established itself as a market leader in international factoring providing improved value added services to its clients.

    Click Here to Know More

  • SBI DFHI

    SBI DFHI LTD is a State Bank of India Group Company with impeccable lineage, created out of the merger in 2004 of the two leading players in the domestic Money and Debt Markets, the RBI promoted Discount & Finance House of India (DFHI) and SBI Gilts Ltd, a subsidiary of India’s largest commercial bank.  It is a market leader in the Primary Dealer segment of the domestic debt market, with a Net Worth of  Rs.1109.89 crores (as on 31st March 2010) and a presence in all major financial centers of the country.

    Click Here to Know More





footer logo About Us | Disclaimer | Escalation Matrix | Fair Practice Code | Credit Bureau FAQs | SBI Group | Privacy Policy | Order of Payment Settlement | Usage Agreement

Registered Address: SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 4th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower, E 1,2,3, Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur, New Delhi - 110034