Spend with your Visa card at over 600 designated Quality Tourism Services-accredited outlets and enjoy fabulous shopping and dining privileges during the Visa Quality Privileges.
ValadityOffer valid till 14 Jun, 2015
Offer available on All SBI Visa Card
All SBI Visa Card
15 December 2014 – 14 June 2015
www.visa.com.hk/experiencehk15 December 2014 – 14 June 2015
Terms and Conditions
- The Visa Quality Privileges Program offer (“the Offers”) are valid from 15 December 2014 to 14 June 2015, unless otherwise stated.
- The Offers are applicable to holders ("Cardholders") of valid Visa cards ("the Cards").
- The Offers are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last. If the designated complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is out of stock/sold out, alternate complimentary gift/offer with equivalent or higher value will be offered by the participating merchant. The Offers are not valid on black-out dates of respective participating merchants if applicable. Please check with respective participating merchants for details.
- The Offers are only valid in Hong Kong, unless otherwise stated. The Offers are only applicable at specific outlets of participating merchants. Please check with respective participating merchants for details.
- To enjoy the Offers, Cardholders have to present and pay with a valid Card via VisaNet.
- The Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable.
- The Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounted items, fixed price items, coupons/vouchers, bonus point programmes, VIP/ membership benefits, or merchant internal offers, unless otherwise stated.
- The Offers shall cease to be available immediately upon closure of the relevant participating merchant or the relevant outlet without prior notice.
- The Offers are provided by respective participating merchants. Visa Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively “Visa”) and Hong Kong Tourism Board accept no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the participating merchants, or for any non-availability of the Offers.
- Details and promotion dates of the Offers are subject to the terms and conditions of respective participating merchants. Visa, Hong Kong Tourism Board and respective participating merchants reserve the right to amend, change or cancel any detail concerning the Offers or these terms and conditions. Visa, Hong Kong Tourism Board and respective participating merchants will not notify the Cardholders separately in advance of any such change.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a Cardholder of any goods and/or services under the Offers shall be settled by the Cardholder directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, Visa and Hong Kong Tourism Board shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offers or goods and/or services provided under the Offers.
- In case of any dispute relating to these terms and conditions, the decision of Visa, Hong Kong Tourism Board and the respective participating merchants shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- For other terms and conditions of the Offers or details of participating merchants, confirmation or reservation, please make enquiries with the respective participating merchants.
Disclaimer : The products & services offered under this program are at the sole responsibility of the participating Merchants, at their exclusive costs consequences. SBICPSL does not have any role whatsoever in this regard. Furthermore, SBICPSL does not endorse, nor recommends the quality of the products or services being made available under this programme. SBICPSL has no liability with respect to the same. Terms & Conditions apply. These product and services are brought by VISA without reference to SBI Card and accordingly SBI Card is not responsible and reliable for any matters connected therewith.