Additional 10% Off at Snapdeal Website/Snapdeal Mobile App
Minimum Transaction Amount : Rs. 6000
Maximum Discount : Rs. 1000 per card
Offer is valid on select products as per discretion of Snapdeal
Also valid on EMI transactions
Offer valid from 14 to 16 May 2017
Steps to avail this offer
Visit http://www.snapdeal.com or Snapdeal Mobile App to avail offer
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Card
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
This is an Instant discount offer which will be given on final cart value.
No separate Cashback/Discount will be posted to card account
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Jasper Infotech Private Limited (Snapdeal). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
- The Validity of the Program (“Offer period”) is from 14 May 2017 (00:00hrs) to 16 May 2017 (23:59hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Snapdeal by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program, cardholder can avail the following offer:
- 10% Instant Discount using SBI Credit Card on Snapdeal.com / Snapdeal mobile APP
- The Minimum transaction for offer is Rs 6000
- The maximum discount amount per card is Rs. 1000 during the Offer Period (as mentioned above).
- Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit cards subject to meeting minimum EMI transaction amount criteria set by Snapdeal for Credit Card EMI offering on Snapdeal. 14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
- Offer is valid on select products as per the discretion of Snapdeal
- The offer is not valid on Card on Delivery transactions.
- The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only
- Discount is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges
- Discount is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case of any transaction where a customer uses Snapdeal EGV or Wallet along with the Debit or Credit card, discount will NOT be applied
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility
- This is an Instant discount offer. No separate Cashback/Discount will be posted to card account
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and SNAPDEAL reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement & Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 27-May-2017. Post such date, SBICPSL & Snapdeal will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Snapdeal.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from Snapdeal and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or Snapdeal.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Snapdeal on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Snapdeal and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.