- Offer valid from 7 Feb to 11 Feb 2018 or until the stock last, whichever is earlier.
- Amazon Offer
- Rs 1500 Off per card on OnePlus 5T at Amazon.in, mobile site and app
- Offer can only be availed where the underlying purchase is completed on Amazon.in with one Product in the cart.
- OnePlus Stores Offer
- Rs 1500 cashback per card account on OnePlus 5T at oneplusstore.in and Bangalore OnePlus Experience Store
- Cashback will be posted on 12 April 2018
- Min. transaction: Rs 20,000
- The offer is also valid on EMI transactions at amazon.in and http://www.oneplusstore.in/
- Offer not valid for returns/cancelled transactions
Steps to avail this offer
Visit http://www.amazon.in/ / Amazon App / http://www.oneplusstore.in/
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Mobitech Creations Private Limited and Digital Ivory and is made available on the website www.amazon.in or the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") and on www.oneplusstore.in and Bangalore OnePlus Experience Stores by Mobitech Creations Private Limited (“OnePlus”); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom communication is sent by SBICPSL, Amazon and/or OnePlus. Amazon & OnePlus are thereof collectively called (“Merchants”) for the purpose of this document.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 7-Feb-2018 (00:00 hrs) till 11-Feb-2018 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL, Amazon or OnePlus by mutual consent in writing.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program
- Cardholder can avail Rs 1500 Instant Discount per card (“Offer 1”) on OnePlus 5T at Amazon.in, Amazon App or mobile site during the offer term on transaction of Rs. 20,000 or more made/effected using SBI Credit Card provided the Product is purchased from either of the following sellers: (i) Green Mobiles, (ii) E-Mobiles, or (iii)Rocket Kommerce LLP. Offer can only be availed where the underlying purchase is completed on Amazon.in with one Product in the cart. This Offer cannot be claimed with multiple items in the cart (including multiple Products). Offer can be availed once per card.
- Cardholder can avail Rs 1500 Cashback per card account (“Offer 2”) on OnePlus 5T at oneplusstore.in or Bangalore One Plus Experience Store during the offer term on transaction of Rs. 20,000 or more made/effected using SBI Credit Card. Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted on 12 April 2018. Offer can be availed once per card account.
- The offer is also valid on EMI transactions at www.amazon.in and www.oneplusstore.in. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offer 1 will be entertained only till the Offer term. Any issue with offer 2 cashback posting will be entertained only till 30 April 2018. Post such dates, SBICPSL & Merchants will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchants
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the cashback/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchants.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Merchants on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Merchants and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and Merchants reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.