Extra 5% Cashback on Nikon products.
Min trnx amount: Rs.32,000
Max cashback: Rs.3,500
Also applicable on EMI trxns. Avail additional manufacturer cashback of 4% & 6% on 6 & 9 month EMI respectively.
Steps to avail this offer
Shop for any Nikon product at select stores to avail offer.
For store list click here
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions.
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Nikon India Pvt Limited (referred to subsequently as “Nikon”); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Nikon.
- The Validity of the Program (“Offer Duration”) is from 05 May 2018 till 04 June 2018 unless extended by SBICPSL and Nikon by mutual consent in writing.
- Offer is only valid on select retail store (Ref store list) & Valid only on trxns done on Pinelabs point-of-sale/swipe machines under 'Brand EMI' option & only if '5% Cashback' is mentioned on chargeslip. Customers are requested to retain chargeslip for 180 days post program end date. Offer is also applicable on 3 ,6 ,9 and 12 Month EMI trxn.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program:
- Cardholder can avail 5% Cashback on all Nikon Products during the offer duration using SBI Credit Card
- Min eligible trxn amount: 32000
- Max cashback per card account: 3500
- The 5% cashback is over and above any EMI interest subvention/Manufacturer cashback/discount given by the OEM/Brand.
Eg: If Nikon gives Manufacturer cashback of 6% on 9 month EMI, then for an EMI trxn of Rs.40000 on 9 month EMI tenure. cardholder will:
- Get 6% or Rs.2400 instant discount as Manufacturer cashback
- Get 5% or Rs.2000 cashback, credited into card account by 04.Aug.2018
- Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted on 04 August 2018
- 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post refunds, if any.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and Nikon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till 04 Sept, 2018. Post such dates, SBICPSL & Nikon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Nikon
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Nikon.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Nikon on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Nikon and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.