21st July 2021 till 31st July 2021
- Myntra E-gift voucher worth INR 1,000.
- On minimum EMI Transaction Amount: INR 15,000
- Offer is applicable only on EMI transactions done for a period of 9/12/18/24 months only.
- Offer is valid on successful EMI booking only as on 15th August 2021
- Offer is valid on successful EMI booking only as on 05th September 2021
- Offer is valid on EMI transactions done on online merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, Tata Cliq etc.
- Eligible Cardholders will receive GVs through SMS and/or email to registered mobile number and/or email address updated with SBICPSL by 29th October 2021
Steps to avail this offer
- Offer is valid on EMI transactions done on online merchants like Amazon, Flipkart and Tata Cliq
- Cashback will be provided for successfully converted EMI transactions only
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards and Paytm SBI Credit Card
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
This Offer as detailed herein below (“Offer”) from SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited (“SBICPSL”) is open for Select SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card & SBI Paytm Credit Card
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- The Validity of the Offer (“Offer Period”) is from 21st July 2021 till 31st July 2021, (both days including) unless extended by SBICPSL in writing for a further period “additional term”.
- . Under this Offer:
- Cardholders can get Rs.1,000 Myntra E-gift voucher on EMI transactions opted for at the time of transaction at online merchants
- Minimum EMI Transaction Amount at online merchants: INR 15,000
- Offer valid only once per card account & on EMI transactions of tenure 9,12,18 & 24 months only
- Offer valid on successfully converted merchant EMI bookings as on 15th August’21
- No two offers can be clubbed together i.e. during offer period, any cardholder eligible for some other online offer funded by SBI Card will become ineligible for this offer
- This Offer is a standalone Offer and the benefits offered under this Offer cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be cumulated with any other offer of SBICPSL in any manner or form.
- 14% rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for 9,12 months EMI transactions. 15% rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for 18,24 months EMI transactions. In addition to the mentioned T&C SBICPSL’s EMI T&C will also be applicable, for details, pls click https://www.sbicard.com/en/offer-terms-conditions.page
- For E-gift Voucher offers, eligible Cardholder will be communicated a weblink address to claim the gift. The weblink will be communicated to eligible Cardholder through SMS and/or email to registered mobile number and/or email address updated with SBICPSL on 29th October 2021.
- Cardholder to ensure and update latest mobile number and e-mail ID to receive periodic communication related to this Offer. In case, the eligible cardholder does not have a valid registered mobile number and/or email address with SBICPSL, the E-gift Voucher code to redeem the gift will not be communicated.
- E-gift Vouchers will be sent only to those Cardholders who have claimed the gift by visiting the weblink.
- E-gift Vouchers can be used only once within the validity period.
- Cardholder to ensure that the redemption of gift voucher is done before voucher expiry. Extension of codes will not be granted under any circumstance.
- E-gift Voucher of the merchant could be applicable only on select items at merchant. Merchant’s terms and conditions of e-gift voucher will apply additionally.
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for email bounces, non-delivery of SMSs, wrong email id/mobile number updation or incomplete email id/mobile number updation in the system etc. Email/SMS will be sent to the email id and mobile number as updated in SBICPSL’s system.
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for non-delivery of E-gift Voucher code to redeem gift in case the mobile number is on DNCR as per regulation.
- E-gift Voucher of merchant cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer running on merchant unless otherwise specified.
- SBICPSL can choose to offer an alternate merchant e-Gift Voucher (of Rs 1000 value) instead of Myntra at its sole discretion and without prior intimation to cardholder
- The Cardholder accepts all terms and conditions specified on the online merchant website.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card & SBI Paytm Credit Card holders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBICPSL and their Clients/customers. The terms of the above Offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card Terms & Conditions, MITC and Convert2EMI Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer is applicable on Cardholders who comply or fulfill criterion as determined by SBICPSL and to those who have received email and/or SMS communication with respect to qualifying for the Offer.
- Offer is not valid on Flexipay, Encash, BT on EMI products of SBICPSL.
- Disputed and/or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, fees/charges will not be considered for this Offer.
- Eligible Cardholders for an E-gift Voucher are communicated a weblink to visit to claim the gift.
- Validations such as OTP based process is mandatory to claim the gift.
- OTP and other communications will be sent on registered mobile number and/or email id only.
- Cardholder to ensure that the registered mobile number is not on DNCR (Do no call registration) list to receive the e-code for redeeming the gift.
- To Deactivate DNCR i.e. start getting promotional offer SMS/calls, Cardholder may send an SMS with the message START 1 to 1909.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to revise/change/modify/discard Offer at any point during the Offer Period without prior notice
- SBICPSL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise howsoever from any refusal by merchant to honor this Offer for any reason whatsoever.
- SBICPSL does not hold out any warranty or make any representation of the delivery, quality, merchantability, suitability etc., of the products and/or services offered by merchant and SBICPSL shall not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- The products and/or services offered under this Offer are at the sole responsibility and liability of the participating Merchants and at their exclusive costs and consequences. SBICPSL does not endorse, nor recommends the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose(s), after sale services, warranties etc., of the products and/or services being made available under this Offer.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Cardholders either through mailers or advertised on the website are representative only and may not bear an exact resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/gift voucher being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by the merchant.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer was offered.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- Any query regarding the Offer or any matter related thereof will be entertained only till 60 days post Offer Period end date. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer thereafter.
- No two offers can be clubbed together i.e. any cardholder eligible for another online offer with SBI Card cannot avail this offer
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Cardholder and SBICPSL. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and the language of arbitration shall be English. Existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL. This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws.
- In case of any dispute, decision of SBICPSL shall be final and binding.
- If any term of this Offer is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Offer, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to the Offer or cancel in partial or entire Offer at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the Cardholder may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.