Get Rs. 500 off on Domestic One way Flight booking.
Get Rs. 1100 off on Domestic Return Flight booking.
Minimum Booking : Rs. 6000 , Max Trxn. per card : 2
Travel before 31st May 216.
Use Promo Code : SBIYT
Steps to avail this offer
Visit Yatra.com or Yatra Mobile App & transact to avail this offer
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
This marketing program (“Program”) is open to all residents of India holding SBI credit cards issued by SBI CARDS AND PAYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Program Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid for 7 days for booking starting from 24 Dec – 02 Jan , 2016 & travel before 31 May, 2016
- Cashback of Rs. 500 per booking on One Way Domestic Flight & of Rs. 1100 per booking for Domestic Return Flight booking on minimum booking of Rs. 6000 (on a per booking basis) at Yatra.com & Yatra Mobile application, during the validity of the Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”). Basis, subject to the condition that per credit card account, cardholder should not get cashback more than two times.
- Cardholders have to use a static promo code “ SBIYT” to avail the instant cashback on the per booking level.
- The instant cashback will be given to the customer during the transaction level by Yatra.
Special Offer for SBI Credit Card Users
||Flat cashback of Rs. 500 on Domestic One way flight & Rs. 1100 on Domestic Return Flight With maximum 2 bookings under offer campaign only with Promo Code : SBIYT
How to book?
- Enter details as required in the search field
- Finalize flight & select it for booking
- Please enter the promotion code and then click on “Calculate Cashback” button to avail the cashback (This is for validation. After this, use your SBI Credit Card at the payment gateway to avail the cashback).
- Proceed for payment by clicking 'Credit/Debit card payment gateway option' to avail the offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SBI CREDIT CARD USERS ONLY
Domestic Flights Bookings Process
- This is an instant cashback applicable for SBI Credit Card users only.
- This promotion is valid for 7 days (required and approved and mutually decided between parties over email)
- The above cashback is in addition to the existing cashbacks (which are subject to change) prevailing on www.yatra.com.Customer cannot club two offers during the same transaction. The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on www.Yatra.com
- The offer is subject to general terms and conditions updated from time to time under http://www.Yatra.com/terms-and-conditions/ .
- Log on to www.Yatra.com or Yatra Mobile Application .
- Key in details as required in the flight search field.
- Finalize the airline, use the Promotion Code (received from SBI Card), and then click on “Calculate Cashback” button (Only for validation purpose, price will remain same here) and proceed for payment by clicking “Credit / Debit card” to avail the offer.
- Make payment using your SBI Credit Card only to proceed.
- After matching your card number and promotion code, Yatra will calculate the applicable cashback (according to the cashback category i.e Return Domestic Flight booking), on Total Fare & cashback the same from the total fare. For example, your selected return domestic air ticket fare is Rs 25000/- then Yatra will deduct Rs. 1100 for return booking from the same and you will have to pay the balance as air ticket fare.
- Yatra will display your eligibility before making the payment.
- Yatra will validate the transactions based on Promotion Code (shared by SBI Card & Yatra) and SBI Credit Card Number before giving benefit.
- In case of cancellation the entire amount of the cashback will be deducted from the refund amount apart from the cancellation fee charged
- SBI Card and Yatra reserve the right to extend or terminate this offer or alter the terms and conditions at any time without giving any prior notice or assigning any reason whatsoever during the Offer Period.
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- All General Terms & Conditions are applicable as available at http://www.Yatra.com/terms-and-conditions/ .
Terms & Conditions
- The marketing program (“Program”) from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) and Yatra are open to all residents of India holding a SBI Credit Card.
- The Program shall remain valid for booking from 24 Dec – 02 Jan, 2016 & travel before 31 May , 2016
- The cashback extended can be availed by the cardholders making a full purchase of a Domestic Return Domestic Ticket only through their SBI Card at www.yatra.com or Yatra Mobile Application using the promo code SBIYT for the offer
- Cashback will be applicable only when the promo code and SBI Card is used
- This offer is not valid for Travel Agents. Yatra reserves the right to cancel such booking(s) if such a case(s) comes to notice.
- The prices of the products and / or services are exclusive of taxes and the tax liability, duties, levied by whatever name called in connection with the offer shall be borne by the cardholder.
- All bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard terms & conditions of the airline and the terms and conditions as mentioned at www.yatra.com.
- All SBICPSL & Yatra standard terms & conditions mentioned on the website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- The exclusive offers/cashbacks extended by Yatra would also be governed by condition(s), as and if specified on the offer communication. In situations where the offer is not honored, the cardholder may contact the Yatra customer care (available 24X7 ) or email.
- The offers mentioned are as committed by Yatra. However, cardholders are requested to confirm the same before making a purchase. SBICPSL would not accept any liability arising out of the above-mentioned offer or any other offer/cashback that are being extended by Yatra.
- Neither Yatra, nor SBI Card is responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the cardholders under the Program.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands or services being offered under the program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Cardholder cannot club this offer with another, during the same transaction. The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on www.yatra.com.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra's notice
- Date change and name changes are allowed. However, the cardholder will have to bear the additional charges as required & applicable.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/cashback being offered under this program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Yatra. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of the offers, free gifts or cashbacks under the program.
- In case of any disputes, the cardholder is required to present the relevant online payment receipts and booking confirmation evidence for further investigation. In all such cases, the decision of SBI Card & Yatra shall be final. All disputes in connection to the offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts at Gurgaon (Haryana, India).
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis” .Cardholders can also make transactions at Yatra without participating in this program or availing the offers.
- SBICPSL and Yatra reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.