Get Minimum 15% discount* with your SBI Card.
Steps to avail this offer
Visit restaurants as per the below list and inform the restaurant manager before placing the order/at the time of billing.
View Restaurant List
All SBI Credit Cards.
Terms and Conditions
The dining offer Happy Dining (“Programme”) is from SBI Card and Payment Services Ltd. (SBICPSL) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (i.e. with no outstanding of more than 30 days (SBI Card)).
- The Validity of the Programme is 1st February 2021 – 31st January 2022 (for all programs), unless otherwise specified in the respective Programme. The discount can be availed by the Cardholders making a purchase only through their SBI Card.
- The exclusive offers/discounts extended by the participating brand would also be governed by any further condition(s), as and if specified on the offer communication.
- The discounts mentioned are as committed by restaurants. However, Cardholders are requested to confirm the same before making an order or billing. (The Waiter needs to be informed of the offer before the bill is generated ) SBICPSL would not accept any liability arising out of the above mentioned offer or any other offer/discount that are being extended by the respective participating brand.
- The offers are not valid on special days like Food festivals of the restaurant, happy hours, Valentine’s day etc., Cardholders are requested to check with the restaurant management on the offer conditions before placing an order.
- In case of any escalation, a copy of the bill is mandatory and without which a resolution is not going to be possible. Rights of admission are reserved by the restaurant
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer(s). The offer shall be available on a la carte only.
- In case of any customer/cardholder dispute, decision of SBICPSL will be final and binding.
- SBICPSL does not endorse the quality of any of the items and/or brands being made available under the Programme and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery of such items.
- The discounts under this Programme cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating restaurants as part of any other arrangement
- Pictures shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual items. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same
- Items offered under this Programme are subject to availability from Restaurants , SBICPSL shall not be liable for non-availability.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Programme be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by restaurants.
- The Offers once sold under this scheme are not returnable/exchangeable
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of the offers and/or discounts under the Programme.
- All government levies like Service Tax, and other such government duties, shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programme.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL to be conducted in accordance to Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programme. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these Programme at any time with/without prior notice.