- 10% Instant Discount on Flipkart Supermart
- Offer valid on Grocery products only in select towns
- Min. trxn: Rs.1500; Max discount per card: Rs. 200
- Offer also valid on 3, 6, 9 & 12 Month EMI transactions
- 14% ROI applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transaction.
- Offer duration: 24-28 June 2019 & 22-26 July2019
Steps to avail this offer
Visit Flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App to avail the offer
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
This marketing program (Program) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Flipkart), It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent SBICPSL
- The Validity of the Program (Term) is from 24th June, 2019 (00:00 hrs) till 28th June 2019 (23:59 hrs) and 22nd July,2019 (00:00hrs) till 26th July 2019 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing.
- Under this offer, SBI Credit Card holders (Cardholders) are eligible to get an extra 10% Instant discount on Groceries during the Term, for purchase made/effected using SBI Credit cards (Card). To avail the offer, net cart value shall be equal to or more than Rs. 1,500.
- The offer is applicable at www.flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & Flipkart mAPP (mobile Application)
- The user can avail the offer for any number of transactions, however, the maximum discount per card is Rs 200 for Offer term.
- Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer post any other discounts, exchange offer redemptions and refunds.
- The Offer is not applicable on:
- Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles or infant foods.
- The Offer is not applicable on SBI Corporate Credit Cards.
- The Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI option on SBI Credit cards.
- 14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 3,6,9,12 month tenure & 15% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance across 18 & 24 month tenure.
- In case a customer makes partial payment through Flipkart Gift Card, offer will apply only on the net amount paid using the Card. Also, this amount should be equal to or more than Rs. 1,500.
- The offer is applicable in select towns only where Flipkart Supermart is operational
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- The offer amount will be calculated on the final cart amount only.
- Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement or Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Flipkart
- All the existing offers, gifts, cashbacks etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from Flipkart seller and accordingly SBICPSL or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer/cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Flipkart
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Flipkart on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Flipkart and without reference to SBICPSL
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 31st July’2019. Post such date, SBICPSL & Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with Flipkart and SBICPSL shall be in no way responsible for the same.