Get Rs.750 e-GV of Amazon.in/Flipkart on EMI trxn done at online shopping merchants
Minimum EMI Transaction: INR 15000
Offer valid on 6,9,12 Month Tenure transaction only.
Valid only on one transaction per card
Offer is NOT valid on Online Merchant EMI transactions at Insurance, Bill Payment, Travel (including Airline, Railways , IRCTC , Hotels , Travel Agents and Travel websites/app) merchants. Offer is not valid on IVR and MOTO transactions
Offer validity: 15-24 Jun 2018
Steps to avail this offer
Visit Online Merchant Site/App & Chose SBI Card EMI option on Payment Page
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
Offer only valid on 6,9,12 month EMI transaction.
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on 3,6,9 & 12 month EMI transactions.
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 15 -24 Jun 2018 (Both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL
- Under this program:
- Offer : Cardholder will get E-Gift Cards (EGCs) worth Rs 750 on Minimum Merchant EMI transaction of Rs.15000 & above, done at Online shopping merchants. EMI has to be opted for at the time of purchase on the payment page of online shopping merchant website/ mobile app.
- Eligible cardholder will have a choice to choose any one of Flipkart or Amazon.in EGCs worth Rs 750.
- Offer valid on Merchant EMI (Convert2EMI) transactions done at Online shopping merchants only. Eg. Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon.in, Shopclues.com etc
- Only valid for EMI transaction on 6, 9,12 Month tenure
- Offer is valid only on those Merchant EMI transactions which have been converted successfully by 30th Jun’18
- Offer is NOT valid on Online Merchant EMI transactions at Insurance, Bill Payment, Travel (including Airline, Railways , IRCTC , Hotels , Travel Agents and Travel websites/app) merchants. Offer is not valid on IVR and MOTO transactions
- Offer is NOT valid on Merchant EMI conversions which have been cancelled or foreclosed as on 24 July 2018
- Detailed redemption process will be communicated to eligible cardholder on registered Email ID / Mobile Number on 24 Aug 2018.
- Offer will be valid only once per card.
- Offer is not valid on Flexipay (post transaction EMI conversion) product offered by SBICPSL.
- 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on 6,9&12 months merchant EMI transactions.
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card issued by SBICPSL.
- Any query/dispute regarding the offer will be entertained till 24 Sep 2018. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The offer under this Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card. These Offer Terms are in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card's terms and conditions. Convert2EMI terms and conditions listed on SBI Card website (https://www.sbicard.com/en/offer-terms-conditions.page ) are in addition to these Offer terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time without prior notice to the cardholders.
Offer fulfillment & Redemption process
- Eligible customers shall be communicated on qualifying for the E-Gift Card & the process to redeem the same will be sent across to eligible customers on 24 Aug 2018.
- Cardholder needs to follow the redemption process and redeem the E-Gift Card by 10 Oct 2018. Post 10 Oct 2018, in an event where cardholder has not availed the EGC, SBICPSL will not be responsible for entertaining any request for extending the date for redemption.
- E-Gift Card will be valid for a year on respective partner platform (Flipkart/Amazon.in).
- A Redemption Voucher code will be sent to all eligible customers along with link of a partner microsite, wherein customer can redeem the E-Gift Card of Flipkart/Amazon.in.
- Shipping & handling or any other additional charges need to be borne by the customer.
- E-Gift Card related Terms & Conditions of Flipkart / Amazon.in will apply and are subject to change without prior notice. SBICPSL has no control over the same.
Steps for Redeeming the e-Gift Voucher:
- Customer to login to microsite to redeem the product - woohoo.in
- Select the E-Gift Card (any one of Flipkart or Amazon.in EGC).
- Apply redemption voucher code sent by SBICPSL in "Do you Have a Coupon?" section, to avail the EGC
- Customer must enter his Email ID & Mobile Number where the customer wishes to receive EGC code
- Make payment of Rs. 1 using SBI Credit Card ONLY for validating SBI Card customer.
- On successful authorization, EGC code will be sent by SMS & Emailer to customer along with EGC terms & conditions.
- Cardholder then logon onto amazon.in or flipkart.com and enter the EGC code received to actually redeem on partner site.