5 July 2021 – 5 Sep 2021
OFFER : Upto 27% Instant Discount + Rs. 50 Dhani cashback
CODE : SBI
- Offer valid till September 5, 2021
- Offer valid only on orders placed on www.pharmacy.dhani.com
- Prescription upload mandatory to place the order for selected medicines
- Coupon cannot be reused in case of any cancellation on an order for which it was applied
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers at the store
- Cashback may be credited within 48 hours of activation
- For coupon code issues, please reach out to Dhani customer care at 0124-6165722
Steps to avail this offer
- Visit www.pharmacy.dhani.com
- Select the desired medicines and upload prescription if required
- Go to the cart page and use code “SBI”
- Avail discount and pay using SBI Credit Card
- Dhani cashback will be credited to your Dhani wallet post delivery of medicines
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Dhani Healthcare Limited (referred to subsequently as DHCL); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or DHCL
- The Validity of the Program is from 5th July 2021 till 5th Sep 2021 (“Offer Duration”), unless extended by SBICPSL and DHCL by mutual consent in writing
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offers will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Post such dates, SBICPSL & DHCL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of DHCL
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to DHCL
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Cancelled transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the offer under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by DHCL .
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by DHCL on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of DHCL and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and DHCL reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.