22 Apr 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
OFFER : Extra 15% off on Rs.499 or more
CODE : SBICARD15
- Offer valid only on orders placed at www.bewakoof.com or Bewakoof mobile app
- Offer valid on min order value of Rs. 499
- Offer valid till 31st Oct 2021
- Offer only valid on transactions made with SBI Credit Card
- No other offer can be clubbed with this offer
- In case of any query with respect to offer redemption , please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to avail this offer
- Go to www.bewakoof.com or Bewakoof mobile app
- Select and add the desired products to cart
- Make sure the cart value is above Rs. 499
- Use coupon code “SBICARD15” and checkout using SBI Credit Card post availing 15% discount
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards and Paytm SBI Credit Card
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Bewakoof Brands Pvt Ltd(referred to subsequently as Bewakoof); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Bewakoof
- The Validity of the Program is from 22th April 2021 till 31st Oct 2021 (“6 months”), unless extended by SBICPSL and Bewakoof.com by mutual consent in writing
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offers will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Post such dates, SBICPSL & Bewakoof.com will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Bewakoof.com
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Bewakoof.com
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Cancelled transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the offer under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Bewakoof.com .
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Bewakoof.com on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Bewakoof.com and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST, Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and Bewakoof.com reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.