- Offer valid from 9th August to 12th August
- 10% Instant Discount at Amazon.in, mobile site and app
- Min. trxn amount: Rs 3000
- Max. discount: Rs 1500 per card
- The offer is also valid on EMI transactions at amazon.in
- Offer not valid for returns/cancelled transactions
Steps to avail this offer
Visit www.amazon.in / Amazon App
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
- This offer ("Offer") is provided to you by SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) and made available on the website www.amazon.in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in").
- It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Amazon.
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India holding a valid and current credit card issued by SBICPSL (each a "Card") are eligible to avail the Offer (the holder of a Card, a "Cardholder"). Corporate Credit Cards are not eligible to avail the offer
- The offer is valid from 9th August to 12th August ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon or SBICPSL, without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, makes any purchase from Amazon.in and makes the payment using the Card, will be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% of the total purchase value for a successful purchase transaction made on Amazon.in, provided the order value for such transaction (inclusive of taxes) is equivalent to or exceeds INR 3,000 on a per transaction basis.
- Each Cardholder can avail a maximum instant discount of INR 1,500 per Card under this Offer for the purchases on Amazon.in using the Card, irrespective of number of purchases.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
- Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
- Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges
- Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
- Amazon Pay balance
- Select mobiles (see product page for offer eligibility)
- Purchases made on Amazon Global Store
- Purchases made on the Prime Now App
- The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the 'Cash on Delivery' payment option
- Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit cards. 14% Rate of interest will be applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.
- In the event the order is returned or cancelled by the Cardholder, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently the order / purchase transaction value falls below INR 3000/-, the order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained by SBICPSL only during the Offer Duration. Post such date, neither SBICPSL nor Amazon will entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the benefits under this Offer from any person.
- SBICPSL and/or Amazon do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All existing offers or discounts etc. that are being offered on Amazon.in can be availed by the Cardholders in addition to this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL, or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers in the future.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- All disputes between the Cardholders and SBICPSL (as the case may be) will be resolved by SBICPSL and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and SBICPSL.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly SBICPSL, and/or Amazon, in no circumstances, shall be liable for non-availability of any of any product.
- Under no circumstances, will the discount under this Offer be settled by cash in lieu by SBICPSL (as applicable) or by Amazon.
- SBICPSL (as applicable) will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered on Amazon.in.
- The Cardholders expressly agree that Amazon (or any of its affiliates) will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.