Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card Features
Know everything about your Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card
- Use your Reward Points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card or redeem against a wide array of gifts
- Click here to browse through our Rewards Catalogue to choose your gifts
- Get Rs. 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card
- Daily purchases now made easy with Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card. Simply wave your card at a secure reader to transact
- Fast & convenient: No need to hand over your card or look for cash /coins for everyday small ticket purchases
- Security: The card never leaves your hand during a Contactless transaction, significantly reducing the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming (counterfeit). Even if the card is waved multiple times at the reader, the unique security key feature of Visa payWave will ensure that only one transaction goes through, thus making it more secure
- Please click here to download the FAQ’s
- Please click here to download the list of Merchants enabled for transactions.
- You can use your Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard
- With Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
Cash on the Go
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your Central Bank of India SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Click here to know more
Balance Transfer on EMI
- Save money while paying your credit card dues
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs
- Log on to sbicard.com with your user ID and password to take benefit of this service
- Click here to know more about Balance Transfer on EMI
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your Central Bank Of India SimplySave SBI Card, and log on to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
- Click here to learn how to apply for Flexipay
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
- Log on to sbicard.com to book Easy Money
- Annual Fee (one-time): Rs. 499
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs. 1,00,000.
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid
- Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day
- Free Credit Period: Nil
- Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal
Cash Advance Fee
- SBI or other ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
- International ATM: 3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
- Cheque Fee: Rs.100+ taxes. This fee is not applicable for Senior citizens.
- Payment Dishonor fee: 2% of the payment amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
- Statement retrieval: Rs. 100 per statement, which is two or more months old
- Late payment:
- NIL for Total Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.500;
- Rs. 400 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & up to Rs. 1000;
- Rs. 750 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & up to Rs. 10,000;
- Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
- Overlimit: 2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
- Card replacement: Rs. 100
- Emergency card replacement, when abroad: Actual cost, with a minimum of $175
- Foreign currency transaction: Conversion mark up - 3.5%
- Card upgrade fee: Up to Rs. 200
- Dynamic Currency Conversion: Markup Fee: 3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite) 1.99%(For Elite Cardholders Only) (Only for transactions greater than or equal to Rs. 1,000)
- Rewards redemption fee: Rs. 99
- Priority Pass Lounge Charges : All Airport Lounge visits within India through the Priority Pass Program will be charged with an 19 usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes. All Airport Lounge visits outside India through the Priority Pass Program, after exhausting the complimentary visits, will be charged with an usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes. For more details, please visit sbicard.com All guests being accompanied by the SBI Cardholder having the Priority Pass, to visit the Airport Lounge will be charged with an usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes.
- Cash Payment fee: Rs. 199
- Railway tickets through Railway counters: Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount
- Railway tickets through irctc.co.in : 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable
- Fuel and all products and services sold at petrol pumps: 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000, exclusive of all applicable taxes, wherever applicable and all other charges. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
1% of transaction amount for transaction Amount Betweeen Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000
Order of Payment Settlement
All payments made for a cardholder account will be settled in the order of Minimum Amount Due (which is inclusive of all applicable taxes + EMI on EMI based products + 5% of Total Outstanding), Fees & Other Charges, Interest charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Purchase Outstanding and Cash Advance.
Things to know
- Cheques payable outside clearing the zones are not accepted. We accept payment through local cheques or drafts payable in Delhi only.
- All taxes would be charged as applicable on all the above Fees, Interest & Charges.
Your continued use of the Card will be deemed acceptance of these amendments.
For assistance, please call SBI Card helpline at:
Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290
All information in this communication is correct as per June 2011 and is subject to change at the discretion of SBICPSL. Central Bank of India SimplySAVE SBI Card Most Important Terms and Conditions are also available at sbicard.com