Manage your account on the go with the SBI Card Mobile App
The reward points earning rate will vary depending on the card type that you hold. To know more about the rewards earning structure, please click here and follow these simple steps
Step 1 Choose your card type
Step 2 Click on “Terms & conditions” on left had side
Step 3 Click on “Shop-and-Smile” reward program
Under “Points Earned/Accumulated/Redeemed In The Program”, rewards points earning per type of transaction has been mentioned.
You can check the reward points summary in the following ways:-
• By referring your latest credit card statement or
• By Login to Chatbot ILA using your online account user ID and password and asking about reward points
• By giving missed call at 8422845514 from your registered mobile number
• By sending an SMS -REWARDS XXXX (where XXXX stands for the last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
• By logging in to sbicard.com > Dashboard > at the bottom, the rewards points summary & expiring rewards points are displayed.
• By login SBI Card mobile app.
Following charges/ transactions / activities made by you will not be eligible for earning Reward Points:
• Balance Transfers, Balance Transfers on EMI.
• Cash advances (Domestic and Foreign)
• Dial a Draft
• ATM Withdrawals
• Financial charges (e.g. late payment fees, dishonored cheque charges, service fees, transaction charges)
• e-Wallet loading transactions identified under MCCs 6540 and 6541 on best effort basis w.e.f 1st July 2020. Apollo SBI Card will continue earning Reward Points as per the card feature on e-Wallet Loading transactions
• Purchases at petrol pumps/service stations
• Any charge incurred prior to your enrollment date
• Accelerated Reward Points under Departmental Stores (MCC 5311) and Grocery Stores & Supermarkets (MCC 5411) for merchants - Metro Cash & Carry, Reliance Market and Walmart on SBI Elite /Signature Card, SimplySAVE Card and SBI Prime / Platinum Card. However, identification of eligible & non-eligible transactions on these merchants for the purpose of Rewards shall be done by SBICPSL on a best effort basis