Cardholders can get their limit revised in the following ways:
A.Pre-approved Credit Limit Offer ( Zero document approval )
- SBI Card regularly identifies select cardholders for a Pre-approved Credit Limit Increase offer basis internal risk policy
- Eligible cardholders will receive an increased Limit offer through their registered Mobile Number via SMS, on Email, Monthly Statement and in Post Login Section
- Eligible cardholders can avail this offer without any additional documentation requirement
How can I get my Credit Limit increased for Pre-Approved offer?
To get the Credit Limit increase on your card, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to sbicard.com and click on Offers or Benefits tab on left hand side
- Check for any Credit Limit Increase offer on your account & click on the ‘Submit’ button
Login to Chatbot ELA, ask query for Credit Limit increase and follow the guided steps.
- SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number
- Call us on the helpline number
B. Credit Limit Increase with Income documentation
- In case you wish to increase limit beyond the eligible Limit offered by SBI Card, please call on SBI Card helpline number at 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix STD code) and check with our customer care executive regarding your eligibility for a credit limit increase basis income documents
- The following income documents are accepted.
- Last 2 months salary slip
- You can mail your relevant income documents to: Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002
- Post receipt and review of Income documents, the request for Credit limit increase will be fulfilled in accordance with the internal Risk Policy