Install SBI Card app and manage your account on the goInstall
Q1. What are Total credit limit & Available credit limits?
Total Credit Limit: It is the maximum credit limit you can avail on you credit card.
Available Credit Limit : It is the credit amount available for purchases as on date.
SMS AVAIL XXXX (XXXX = Last four digits of your SBI Card) from registered mobile number)
Q2. How can I get my credit limit increased?
You can get your credit limit increased by 2 methods:
Pre-approved Credit Limit Offer ( Zero document approval )
Credit Limit Increase with Income documentation
The following income documents are accepted.
Soft copies of the aforementioned documents can be submitted to us at sbicard.com/email
You can physically mail your relevant income documents to: Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002
Post receipt and review of the income documents, the request for credit limit increase will be fulfilled in accordance with the internal Risk Policy.
Q3. How do I check if I am eligible for Pre-approved Credit increase offer?
Though all eligible customers are informed via SMS, alternatively you can also check your eligibility for Pre approved credit increase offer.
• Login to sbicard.com and click on ‘Offers’ or ‘Benefits’ tab on left hand side. Check for any credit limit increase offer on your account & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
• In case you are eligible, then send SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number, or write to us at sbicard.com/email.
• Alternatively, call us on the helpline number at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290.
Q4. What is Cash limit?
• Cash Limit is the amount included in the credit limit assigned to your card account that can be withdrawn as cash.
• Cash withdrawal from your credit card is subject to applicability of interest charges and cash withdrawal fee.