Manage your account on the go with the SBI Card Mobile App
Total Credit Limit: It is the maximum credit limit you can avail on you credit card.
Available Credit Limit : It is the credit amount available for purchases as on date.
SMS AVAIL XXXX (XXXX = Last four digits of your SBI Card) from registered mobile number)
You can get your credit limit increased by 2 methods:
Pre-approved Credit Limit Offer ( Zero document approval )
Credit Limit Increase with Income documentation
The following income documents are accepted.
Soft copies of the aforementioned documents can be submitted to us at sbicard.com/email
You can physically mail your relevant income documents to: Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002
Post receipt and review of the income documents, the request for credit limit increase will be fulfilled in accordance with the internal Risk Policy.
Though all eligible customers are informed via SMS, alternatively you can also check your eligibility for Pre approved credit increase offer.
• Login to sbicard.com and click on ‘Offers’ or ‘Benefits’ tab on left hand side. Check for any credit limit increase offer on your account & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
• In case you are eligible, then send SMS ‘INCR XXXX’ (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number, or write to us at sbicard.com/email.
• Alternatively, call us on the helpline number at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290.
• Cash Limit is the amount included in the credit limit assigned to your card account that can be withdrawn as cash.
• Cash withdrawal from your credit card is subject to applicability of interest charges and cash withdrawal fee.