Make your flying experience memorable with your SBI Corporate Card. Avail access to mind blowing airport lounges across India and cherish complimentary heavenly meals, free wi-fi connectivity and the comfort of luxurious seats while waiting to fly.
Maximum of 2 complimentary accesses for cardholders every calendar quarter
For the List of Participating Airport Lounges, click here
Valid till 30th Sep 2020
Only on SBI Signature Corporate Card, SBI Platinum Corporate Card & Tata Corporate Card.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Program is available till 30th Sep 2020
- Eligible Cardholders will be allowed access to all Participating Airport Lounges under the Program, based on one of the following entry types:
- Free entry for Eligible Cardholder only, (subject to a nominal swipe fee of Rs2). All Eligible Cards must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal Rs 2. A limit of 2 accesses per calendar quarter applies for Corporate cardholders.
- To use the Airport Lounge, Customer’s Card must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal Rs 2. The customer will be denied the free entry if the card is not approved by Issuer Bank upon this swipe.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, VISA Lounge access Program may be restricted or unavailable:
- If Visa withdraws the access Program (either as a program or in relation to any Eligible Cardholder or at any Participating Airport Lounge) for any reason at its sole and absolute discretion; or
- If the maximum capacity for Visa cardholders has been reached at the relevant Participating Airport Lounge
- Visa makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and Visa cannot be held liable for the same. Specifically, the free Lounge Access to customer(s) may be suspended if the validation system at the Lounge is unable to swipe and authorize the customers’ card due to any system malfunction or connectivity issues.
- Usage of the Participating Airport Lounges under the Program is subject to access limits/quota every quarter that will be determined by Visa in its absolute discretion and any attempted usage beyond such access limits/quota will be rejected by the Participating Airport Lounge.
- All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee unless otherwise stated.
- Facilities generally available at the Participating Airport Lounges (subject to change at any time without prior notice) are shown in Annex 2
- Participating Airport Lounge staff are responsible for ensuring that all Eligible Cardholders who are using the lounge under the Program swipe their Eligible Card (with a nominal swipe fee of Rs 2), and will record the usage by swiping their Visa card and issuing a chargeslip to the Eligible Cardholder
- Eligible Cardholders will be charged on their Eligible Card based on the amount stated on the chargeslip presented by the Participating Airport Lounge Operator. Whilst it is the responsibility of the Participating Airport Lounge staff to ensure a valid chargeslip is processed and printed by swiping the Eligible Visa card, the Eligible Cardholder is responsible for ensuring, before using the lounge facilities, that the chargeslip correctly reflects the applicable usage charges for his entry and that of his/her companion (if applicable). The Eligible Cardholder must retain the 'Cardholder's' copy of the chargeslip for verification purposes, and no allegations of error in charges will be entertained without the chargeslip verification.
- All usage of the Participating Airport Lounges under the Program is conditional upon presentation of a valid Eligible Card, and Visa, in its sole and absolute discretion, may alter, cancel, or amend eligibility of any Visa card, or Program benefits, at any time without prior notice.
- The privileges under the Program is a standalone offer and cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be combined with any other offer of the Participating Airport Lounge in any manner, or form. For the avoidance of doubt, privileges under the Program cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- All Participating Airport Lounges are not owned or operated by Visa, but by third party organizations. Eligible Cardholders and relevant accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each respective Participating Airport Lounge, which include, without limitation:
- Access being denied to the lounge where there are space constraints.
- Admittance subject to users and their guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner.
- Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities.
Eligible Cardholders agree and acknowledge that they may be refused entry and/or asked to vacate for non compliance with the rules and policies and, for the avoidance of doubt, will not make any complaints against, or hold Visa responsible.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Visa makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and Visa will not be liable in any circumstances whatsoever in relation to the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities under the Program.
- Participating Airport Lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 2 or 3 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
- Participating Airport Lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights, nor to remind guests of their flight boarding times, and Eligible Cardholders are solely responsible for abiding by boarding times stated on their flight tickets. Accordingly, for the avoidance of doubt Visa shall not be liable under any circumstances in relation to any failure to board flights (for any reason) by an Eligible Cardholder.
- The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each Participating Airport Lounge operator and in some cases may be limited. Eligible Cardholders should make prior enquiries before ordering any separate alcoholic drinks apart from the general free flow offered, and will be responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption direct to the Participating Airport Lounge.
- Visa shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any disputes that may occur in, or in relation to the usage of, a Participating Airport Lounge, including without limitation, between the Eligible Cardholder and another guest, airport user, or Participating Airport Lounge operator staff/representatives.
- By participating in or using, or attempting to use, the Participating Airport Lounge under the Program, the Eligible Cardholder agrees to:
- abide by the terms and conditions set out herein and
- to defend and indemnify Visa for any loss or damage caused to, or injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any Participating Airport Lounge by the Eligible Cardholder and/or his/her accompanying guests.
- For the List of Participating Airport Lounges, click here