SBI Corporate Central Travel Account Card
Know everything about our SBI Corporate Central Travel Account Card
Simplify Process with Single Bill,Single Payment
- Consolidate all air travel expenses for infrequent travelers, consultants, job candidates, and even large groups traveling — charged by your company or designated travel agency — into a single, centrally billed account for better visibility and control.
Maximize Travel Expense Visibility
- Effectively monitor and manage traveler’s expenses by consolidating virtually all your travel expenditures into one account, one bill, one payment.
- Ensure preferred supplier and travel policy compliance, access spend data that is meaningful to your company and improve spend visibility to assist with supplier negotiations
Spend category control
- You can restrict spends at merchant categories not related to travel or travel related categories
- You can put spending limits on select merchant categories as per daily, weekly or monthly expenses
- We help you in keeping your card usage within permitted entitlement limit
Customised User Defined Fields
- In addition to data available, you can ask for data file customization using 8"user-defined fields" additionally available
- Joining fee: Nil
- Annual fee: Nil
Cash advance, if applicable
- Cash advance limit, if applicable: Variable
- Free credit period: Nil
- Finance charges#: Up to 3.35% per month amounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days. It is applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month's outstanding balance is paid in full
- Finance charges#: Up to 3.35% per month amounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction date. It is a charged card and does not offer revolving facility
- Total amount payable: Total outstanding due
Cash advance fees, if applicable
- SBI ATMs or other ATMs : Up to 2.5% of withdrawal amount
- Domestic ATMs: Rs. 300, whichever is higher, per transaction
- International ATMs: Up to 3% of withdrawal amount or Rs. 300, whichever is higher, per transaction
Other fee and charges, if applicable
- Cheque bounce or invalid cheque: 2% of cheque amount with minimum amount of Rs. 350 and maximum amount of Rs. 500
- Charge slip retrieval : Rs. 225 per charge slip
- Late payment: NIL for Total Amount due from Rs.0 - Rs. 200;
Rs. 100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 200 & up to Rs. 500;
Rs. 400 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & up to Rs. 1000;
Rs. 500 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & up to Rs. 10,000;
Rs. 750 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
- Emergency card replacement: Complimentary
- Foreign currency transaction conversion markup: 3.5%
- Rewards redemption fee: up to Rs. 99
- OTC cash payment fees: Rs. 100 + Applicable taxes
Surcharge, if applicable
- Railway tickets – Railway counters: Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount
- Railway tickets – irctc.co.in: 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable
- Petrol and all products or services: 0% surcharge for single transaction spend between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per month per credit card account
- For transactions more than Rs. 500 and less than Rs. 4,000, a surcharge of 2.5% of the transaction amount or minimum Rs. 10, will be applicable on SBI Platinum Corporate Card
Order of payment settlement
All payments made for a cardholder account will be settled in the order of minimum amount due, taxes, EMI on loan plans, fees and other charges, interest charges, balance transfer outstanding, purchase outstanding and cash advance.
All taxes would be charged as applicable on all the above Fees, Interest & Charges.
Applicable taxes means Service tax (ST) @ 14%, Swachh Bharat Cess (SBC) @ 0.5% and Krishi Kalyan Cess (KKC) @ 0.5%
#Card finance charge is dynamic and will be based on the cardholder’s usage and payment patterns. It is subject to periodic review.
*Insurance is optional and a subject matter of solicitation.
Things to know
Your continued use of the card will be deemed acceptance of these amendments.
For assistance, please call 24-hours SBI Card priority helpline:
From BSNL/MTNL numbers 1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290
From all other numbers 39 02 02 02
Prefix your STD code if you use your mobile phone.