- 5X Cash Points on Dining, Departmental Store and International Spends
- Earn a whopping 10 Cash Points for every Rs.100 spent on Dining, Departmental Store & International Spends. Encash these Cash Points to pay your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Co-branded Credit Card outstanding balance
- Access to over 200 Golf Courses across the world
True Lounge Access:
- Priority Pass Program: Complimentary membership to the Elite Priority Pass program. Get access to over 600 Super Luxury Airport Lounges across 300 cities worldwide.
- Visa Airport Lounge Access Program - Enjoy complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India & Abroad under the Visa Airport Lounge Access Program. For details Click Here.
- Get rewarded at every stage of your relationship with your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card.
- Welcome Gift: Apparel voucher worth upto Rs.3,000.
- Spend Rewards 1: Spend Rs.4 Lakhs in a year and earn a Full Fare Free One Way Domestic Air Ticket or Apparel Vouchers worth Rs.3,000.
- Spend Rewards 2: Spend Rs.5 Lakhs in a year and earn a Full Fare Free One Way Domestic Air Ticket or Apparel Vouchers worth Rs.3,000.
- Anniversary Gift: Apparel voucher worth upto Rs.3,000 on Renewal (annual spends>Rs.2 Lakh).
Our Travel Partners for the above offer are Indigo Airlines. Our Retail Partners for apparel vouchers are Raymond's, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop & Jabong.com.
24X7 Priority Concierge Desk
- Simplify your life. From making various reservations to booking movie tickets, SBI Credit Card offers a host of services exclusively for its Platinum card holders.
- Handled by our service partner International SOS, who are experts in this field of activity, these concierge services are available - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are just a phone call away.
Flower & Gift Delivery
- Surprise that special person in your life with beautiful flowers or gifts or both- One phone call will have the same arranged and delivered.
- While in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai simply call for the contact details of the best theatres to watch the latest movies.
Airline Ticket Reservation Assistance
- You no longer need to call different travel agents to find the best airline deals. Simply call our in house travel desk and we would be happy to book you on an airline of your choice and at a time you desire.
Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance
- This will take care of your transportation needs wherever you are in India.
Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Treat yourself to that favorite hotel, with a view you like or that restaurant that makes your taste buds tingle with pleasure. Leave it to us and we will take care of your hospitality requirements, by referring or reserving hotel rooms anywhere in India.
How can you avail these services?
You can reach our concierge service experts over a Toll Free Number from MTNL & BSNL lines 1800 114 445 from anywhere in India, or through a dedicated helpline 011- 41898877.
The above services are purely on referral/arrangement basis only. Cardholders are responsible for all 3rd party expenses i.e. cost of product/service & cost of delivery at actuals. International SOS shall not be responsible for the same.
- A maximum of 40,000 Cash Points can be earned in 5X in a year
- The standard membership of the priority pass program is complimentary every year, whenever you visit a Priority Pass member lounge, a usage fee of up to $27 will be charged to your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card
- For a complete list of member lounges visit http://www.prioritypass.com/
The benefits & special offers of the Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card mentioned above pertain to the Platinum Cards issued from 1st January, 2011 onwards. Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum cards issued before 1st January will be governed by the terms & conditions mentioned in the welcome kit
For detailed terms and conditions please click here
Cash Card Cash Withdrawal Across the World
With your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card you have instant access at 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide for credit card cash withdrawal including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India and more than 10,000 State Bank ATMs spread across more than 100 cities in India.
Convenience @ the Speed of Technology
Access your account on the net from the comfort of your office or home. Track your spends through password protected PDF statements ; get special offers via SMS and e-mails.
No postal delays or lost statements. Get your monthly statement directly in your e-mail inbox. This gives you global access 24 by 7.
Stay informed wherever you are. Keep abreast with your credit card status, mini statements, payment confirmations, credit and cash limit updates.
To subscribe to SMS Alerts, visit www.sbicard.com or call the 24-hour SBI Card Helpline.
SBI Card Online
Manage your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card account at the click of a mouse. Check your monthly statements online, key in your change of address or find the State Bank ATM nearest to you. To get started, log on to www.sbicard.com and register today
No Surcharge in any city on any pump.
Simply use your Visa credit card to buy petrol, diesel and lubricants at any petrol pump in the World without having to pay any transaction fee. All you have to do is to purchase fuel for amounts between Rs. 500/- and Rs. 4,000/- each time.
Easy Bill Pay Facility at Zero Charge
A FREE service is a part of your credit card feature that ensures your utility bills (electricity, mobile, insurance and telephone) are paid on time. Earn Reward Points on payments made.
Start using your Easy Bill Pay Facility:
Give us standing instructions to make payments on your behalf every month
Call the SBI Card Helpline with instructions to make immediate payments.
Buy anything that catches your fancy and make your repayments in easy monthly installments. Choose the plan that suits you best. Take advantage of a low interest rate.
To activate Flexipay, call the SBI Card Helpline within 30 days of making your purchase.
Balance Transfer at Low Interest Rates
Your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card ensures you enjoy high savings with low interest rates. Just transfer the balances from your other Bank Credit Card to your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card and enjoy Balance Transfer Credit Card Plans as suited to your financial needs.
To avail this facility, the amount transferred should be a minimum of Rs. 5,000 or upto a maximum of 75% of your available credit limit on the Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card , whichever is higher. Processing Fee would be charged as applicable. For more details please call the 24-hour SBI Card Helpline.
Easy Money Facility
Just call the SBI Card Helpline and order a bank draft anytime you wish. The draft amount will be billed directly to your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card . The service is useful for payments of various bills, taxes, fees and a lot else.
Your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement. You can then carry forward the unpaid balance at one of the lowest finance charges available.
Online Railway Tickets Booking
Your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card is a great travel card which offers you the convenience of booking your railway tickets online and getting them delivered at your doorstep.
All you need to do is:
. Register free of cost on www.irctc.co.in
. Log-in with your user name and password on www.irctc.co.in
. Follow instructions on the website to make your reservations
. Make payments through your SBI Card at the payment gateways that accept a Visa Card
Honoured in 2 million Visa outlets worldwide and 2,85,000 Visa outlets in India, your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card fulfils your every wish at every turn. No matter where you are, privileges flow from your SBI Card.
Add On Card
Enhanced power to your family!
You can share the power of your Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card with your family, by applying for add-on cards for your spouse, children, siblings over 18 years and parents.
Emergency Card Replacement :
Get your Platinum Card replaced anywhere in the world. Just Call 24X7 Visa credit card Helpline Toll Free Number while travelling abroad for Emergency Card Replacement . Click Here for Visa Helpline Numbers.
Call SBI Card Helpline in case your card is lost in India (1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290 from MTNL/BSNL Lines or 39 02 02 02 ( Prefix STD code of your city while calling from mobile).
|Joining Fee (One time)||Rs. 2,999|
|Annual Fee (p.a.) +||Rs. 2,999|
|Add-on Fee (p.a.)||Nil|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days (applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months outstanding balance is paid in full)|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.35% p.m. (40.2% p.a.) from the transaction date|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min Rs. 200) + Govt. Service Tax|
|Cash Advance limit||Upto 80% of Credit Limit ( Max. 12K / day & 15K / day for Gold & Platinum Cards )|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.35% p.m. (40.2% p.a.) from the date of withdrawl|
Cash Advance fee
|SBI ATMs/Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal amount or 300/- (WIH) per transaction|
|International ATMs||3% of withdrawal amount or 300/- (WIH) per transaction|
Other Charges & Fees
|Protection Plus Insurance Scheme*||Personal Accident (Insurer RSA) - Rs. 24 p.m.
Suraksha Plus (Insurer SBI Life) - 0.1% of Total Outstanding
Admin Fee - Rs. 20 p.m.
|Cheque Pickup||Rs 90/-|
|Cheque Bounce/ Invalid Cheque||2% of Cheque dishonor amount (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 500).|
|Statement Retrieval||Rs. 100 per Statement (> 2 months old)|
|Chargeslip Retrieval||Rs. 225 per Chargeslip|
|Late Payment||NIL for Total Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.200;
Rs.100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.200 & up to Rs.500;
Rs.200 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.500 & up to Rs.1000;
Rs.350 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.1000 & up to Rs.5000
Rs.550 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.5000 & up to Rs.10,000;
Rs.750 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.10,000;
|Overlimit||2.5% of Overlimit Amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Card Replacement||Rs. 100|
|Emergency Card Replacement (When Abroad)||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||Conversion mark up: 3.5%|
|Card Upgrade Fee||Upto Rs. 500|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Upto Rs. 99|
|Cash OTC Fees||Rs.100 +GST|
|Railway Tickets - Railway Counters||Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount|
|Railway Tickets - www.irctc.co.in||1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable|
|Petrol & all products/services sold at petrol pumps||2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs.500 & Rs.4000 (exclusive of GST wherever applicable, & all other charges). Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account.|
Order of Payment Settlement
|Minimum Amount Due ( which is inclusive of GST + EMI on Loan plans + 5%of Total Outstanding ) , followed by Fees and other charges, Interest Charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Retail Outstanding and Cash Advance.|
# Card finance charge is dynamic and will be based on the cardholder's usage and payment patterns and is subject to periodic review.
* Nil on Cash advance.
** Insurance is optional and a subject matter of solicitation.
*** Cheques payable outside clearing zones not accepted. We accept payment through local cheques /drafts payable in Delhi only.
Service tax as applicable on all above fee, interest and charges.
Your continued use of the card will be deemed acceptance of these amendments.
SBI Card Helpline
From BSNL/MTNL Lines 1800 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
All information in this communication is correct as per June 2011 and is subject to change at the discretion of SBICPSL. SBI Card Most Important Terms and Conditions are also available at www.sbicard.com